Need players, staff and builders !!! pixelmon !

Brendan776's Avatar Brendan7768/7/16 1:07 pm
1 emeralds 99
we are a well-known pixelmon server called "Poke-realms" that are lot of players may know of, we have been open for 4 years, within this time we have had 64,334 users register with us on our site, we recently shut down for short period of time, due to an attack from another server i will not go into detail about, but i have taken the correct routes and got them closed down the legal way. we have been online since January this year with no problems yet, but we are now planning to expand, we have another server being made and setup and plan on making a network, with hopefully more servers to come,

About staff:
i need Admins, Mods, Helpers, And builders, for now i will speak to all players to apply separately seeing how you act, your personality and such, judging you on the role i think you will be best for! , if applying for builder please make sure you have plenty of screen shots of your previous builds, the more screens shots you can provide the better ! if there's one thing i want its detail, and a lot of it, i want spontaneous users who are very creative and have a good will to learn and help others !

Please come and join us on http://www.poke-realms.org
server ip - mc.poke-realms.org

i look forward to seeing you there,
owner - brendan776
Brendan776
Level 1 : New Miner