Need a Server | Dedicated Staff

A_Friend's Avatar A_Friend4/18/13 7:37 pm
1 emeralds 28
Hello, server owners. I am A_Friend, but you may call me Dylan. I am trying to obtain the rank of Moderator+ on (preferably a public server, or merging into a public server) any server. My application is below:

Minecraft IGN: Pseudology

Steam: Pseudology

Email (yahoo): minecraftforums@yahoo.com

Previous Ranks: I have been Moderator three times, Head Moderator once, Admin twice, Head Admin once, and Co-Owner once.

Have you been banned on any servers for any reasons?: Once, to an abusive admin.

Do you use any sort of hacking program? (e.g. Nodus): No. I think it is unfair, and I will not tolerate it on the servers I am staff on. (Unless of course it is allowed).

Timezone: Central (I live in Texas, although I am NOT a redneck).

Will you be competitive with other servers?: Yes, I will be as competitive as I can be, trying my best to get our server the best one there is.

How many hours are you on daily? (weekdays, weekends): I am on 4-5 hours on weekdays (school days), and practically all day on weekends.

How good is your Internet? (will you lose connection constantly?): My internet is fantastic, although it _rarely_ has some downtime where it is a little slow. Overall, it is great.

In the case that someone is hacking, could you tell if they are? Yes, if they are using Xray, I will see patterns of random mineshafts. Or, if they are using Forcefield (an aspect of Nodus), I could tell by their movements and how they attack people.

Will you be able to take screenshots of players breaking rules, if it does happen? Yes, I can and will take a screenshot of the player breaking the rule(s). I have a program called Gyazo ready at all times.

Will you ban anyone, friend or not, if they are breaking the rules? Yes, I will do whatever it takes. I barely have any friends, so that's good!

...I'm lonely...

If you have any other questions about me or the way I work, contact my Skype or Steam, or even my e-mail. I am very friendly with other players.
A_Friend
Level 1 : New Miner