First Name & Age: Gabe/22

Do you have Skype and a Mic?:Yes

Skype Name:King_Gabe_1

Minecraft Username:King_Gabe_

-----------------------------------------------

Which position will you be applying for?:
I would like To apply for any position

Your Skills:
I'm a patient person which is quite helpful when taking on an admin position, whether it's a voice server, a forum page, or a game server. From experience, it takes patience and people skills to work with defusing situations involving players who are being difficult or are refusing to listen to the staff. Being that I have a good amount of experience with holding positions on servers as well as using in-game commands/Minecraft multiplayer itself, I'd like to put my experience and skills to use to help ensure that the players can enjoy their time on the server free of chat disturbances and other things that can impact a player's time and enjoyment of the server.

Any Previous Minecraft Experience:
The Kingdom was terminated because of lack of funds- During my five months on this server I held the position of chat moderator, moderator, and senior moderator.
Chat moderator- Watched chat and gave out mutes when appropriate. I also filed ban reports when a higher ranking staff member was not online.
Moderator-Dealing with mutes bans and other server bugs that needed to be dealt with. I was now also able to decide on the outcome of ban appeals that involved the server I was moderating at the time. Helping helpers make correct decisions and receiving offence details was also a part of the position.
Senior moderator- I had all the duties associated with being a moderator. The thing that made this position different was that I had to go and file away ban reports just in case a ban appeal was made. I did this with any ban report that had not already been filed.

How Often are you available?: At least 4-5 hours a day

If Accepted, Message Me on skype Or Post A reply
King_Gabe_
Level 1 : New Miner