Need Staff for Your server? (READ HERE)

iTheOnlySniper's Avatar iTheOnlySniper4/5/12 4:56 pm
1 emeralds 27
In-game name: iTheOnlySniper
Timezone(GMT format):+00 uk
Times available: whenever
What makes you better for this position than others?: well.. firstly i will give alot of my time and effort to your server, bringing authority and joy; to staff and to to the players. i have alot of free time at the moment and would like to put it ti good use! I can work on several different projects at a time but still making them to a high standard. also i have heard nothing but good about your server before and would be mostly appreciate joining you and your crew!
Currently applying for or part of staff on any other server?:i am but unfortunately no luck (hopefullly would be different here)
Helpful information specific to position(Good with Java ect.):i can use world edit briefly
other:
Im from the UK. I have Skype for easy communication i will do the best to my ability!
so i hope this is good enough! i look forward to working with you hopefuly! plus i am a very quick learner! and all i can say is.. BRING IT ON.
P.s i wont let you down and i will do everything to stop griefers! amazing sense of humour!
iTheOnlySniper
Level 1 : New Miner