New Server Looking For Helpers

xJamroid's Avatar xJamroid5/17/14 6:04 pm
1 emeralds 59
Before I start I am in no way saying that I am looking for staff, I am only looking for helpers. Now, I am happy to accept all form of helpers, wither it be that you are a good builder, or jus the plain fact that you know your way around a plugin or two. Anyway in which you believe you can help with my server, apart from being a staff member, please comment below. My server will be a classic survival server, no pvp, no griefing, and certainly no raiding. It may also have a few twists here and there, although I am not fully certain yet. I am not saying this as a fact, but there is a slight chance that, at the end of the time period, that you have helped, there may, and i say again, may be a spot for you on the staff. I want to note that the only staff that I will have on my server, will be good and honest staff. Ones that take the job seriously, and do not count it as gain. I do not want anyone who spawns in items for friends, or gives them money. I do not want staff who disobey the rules, or are corrupt. So if you like that as a staff member, do not even bother asking. Thanks for taking the time to read, and ill get back to you as soon as possible once you have posted a comment
xJamroid
Level 1 : New Crafter