Newish server, badly needs a community.

paperdemonvg's Avatar paperdemonvg5/24/17 8:08 pm
1 emeralds 56
Hello, I'm a "Developer" on a server that is called ArrivalPvP, I put Developer in quotations because I do manage the plugins and custom config majority of them however I do not and can not make my own plugins as of right now, hopefully in the very near future. However, this server is a growing factions server that has a small community right at the moment and we badly want to expand. It was bought from previous owner and his team which all resigned from their positions to give us a fresh start. It is currently in Beta version 0.3 I believe and has tons of room to expand. It has plugins such as mcmmo, crates, tags, a few custom gui's and more. To keep it unique it also has "Envoys" which you can get ranks, money, and pretty decent in game items to help you and your faction grow. Our goal and main focus is the community and how much the players enjoy the server. I'm always open to suggestions! and if you have knowledge you want to share you would be greatly appreciated and rewarded! I'm going to finish this off here and hope you got somewhat of a understanding for what the server is about, we need players.. Thanks for reading, see you soon!

IP: play.ArrivalPvP.us

P.S - We are always reading and considering staff, we appreciate anyone and all who apply's for staff and show a interest for helping our community grow, however we are full on staff positions for a week or so until we have a more active community but I hope this does not turn you away from giving us your best shot! Thank you.
~IHadOneBullet
paperdemonvg
Level 1 : New Miner