Ocarina of Time Skins

Sagecraft_MC's Avatar Sagecraft_MC3/11/12 4:17 pm
1 emeralds 73
Hello! I am currently the Head Administrator/Owner of the Sagecraft Server Project!Today I will be discussing with you some of our FAQ we have recieved over the past month and we will also be answering all new questions as well.

Q:What Is Sagecraft?:
A:Sagecraft is our representation of the hit SNES and 3DS title Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina of Time into a Multiplayer Minecraft Server.

Q:Can I Join Sagecraft?:
A:Yes, There is a possibility that you will be invited to join the Sagecraft Server Project.
To do so Message me your application and I will review your application ASAP.
Application is as Followed:

In Game Name?-
Skype?-
Age?-
Past Admin/Mod Spots?-
Are You Good At Helping Others?-
Why You Want To Join?-

Please Note- Your answers on the Application will somewhat effect your chances of Joining, giving you a better chance. Please do not Lie about any of the Application Questions, we aren't really big on the whole 18+ thing at Sagecraft.

Q:Can You Use My Texturepack On Your Server?
A:There is a chance that your Texture Pack will be mentioned on our Server, or even be used as the Server's Main Texture Pack if you can follow these guidelines.If you want to see if your Texture Pack meets our Standards, Message us and we will contact you ASAP.

1:Minecraft Representation of Every Item found in Ocarina of Time
2:Relatively Close to what each block actually looks like in Ocarina of Time
3:Paintings are Unobtainable blocks, Such as Gold Skulltulas,Windows,Spiritual Stones, and Boss Paintings.

Q:Why Did You Make All The Characters from OoT?
A:We Will Be Using an NPC Plug-In which will allow each character to be represented exactly how they appear in OoT, Text and All!

Q:Will They Give Out Quests?
A:Yes, We aren't currently thinking of any Side Quests, but your suggestions will help!

Q:Can I Suggest A Skin for you?
A: Yes! We would love for you to suggest Characters we haven't created already that we might have missed!

Q:Can You Make Famous Minecrafters Into OoT Characters?
A:We will be taking any requests from everyone to create Famous Minecrafters into Skins with an OoT Character's clothes.

Be Sure to keep an Eye on our PMC Profile Page to get an update on everything we are working on, or better yet, Subscribe!
Also:Be Sure To Expect Sagecraft To Release Late 2012-Early 2013!
Thank You and Happy Crafting!
Sagecraft_MC
Level 24 : Expert Robot