Original-Minecraft

swampyhobgoblin's Avatar swampyhobgoblin6/16/15 10:36 pm
1 emeralds 67
Original Minecraft

Original Minecraft is a place where you can come to make friends, play, build, and explore in 100% Vanilla, PVE, Minecraft.
We are a small community of people who enjoy the original Minecraft experience and want to bring that same experience to others who enjoy it the same. This server is 100% vanilla! There is nothing on or in this server that's not in the singleplayer Minecraft. Now, with that being said, at one time I thought it would be possible to run this server with no whitelist. That's the dream I had in the beginning, to host a successful, non-whitelisted, vanilla minecraft server. But after several months of torment we have now decided to keep the server whitelisted 100% of the time. This is not something I really enjoy, but is a necessary to better maintain the insanely high amount of griefers and idiots in the minecraft community.

So, from today foward, if you wish to join Original Minecraft, you will need to make an account on our enjin website and, from there, request to be whitelisted. This way, keeping up with new players and organizing our growing server will be a lot easier as time goes on.

This server does not support griefing, stealing, hacks, or foul language. Your account name and IP will be permanently banned, along with any other accounts or IP's you try to connect with. There's thousands of minecraft servers out there some that even support that kind of idiocy, but not this one. Please respect that. Unfortuntually, these kinds of things can still happen, but with two owners and a friendly, moderating staff, we make it a priority to meet the needs of our community and to make it a fun, almost family-like server!

This is an all gender, race, age, religion friendly server. Please refrain from talking politics, religions, etc. to keep peace. You will be given a warning, if any of these rules are broken, unless an Owner or Moderator believes you are only a griefing troll who doesn't deserve this second chance.

Server Rules

No griefing
No stealing
No hacks
No foul language
No nonsense

Map Wipes

This is something I want to go ahead and cover now to avoid any confusion later. A map wipe is something that is unavoidable. Theres nothing that can be done about them and no matter what it will eventuailly have to happen. Luckly the map is still brand new, so that's not something I think we'll have to worry about again until the end of the year. All items in a players inventory and ender chest will be carried over to the new map and after all is said and done I'll upload the old map to the map graveyard, where it will be free to download for any and everyone that wants it.

Moderators

Good help is hard to come by. It's not easy or all fun and games when it comes to being a Moderator. We're always taking applications and looking for extra help. If you would like to learn more on our rules and requirements for becoming a moderator, You can do so on the enjin site. Failure to following these rules will result in de-op and/or permanent ban.

All in all

Like i said at the top "Original Minecraft is a place where you can come to make friends, play, build, and explore in 100% Vanilla, PVE, Minecraft" If this seems like the kind of server your looking for and you and feel you can follow the few rules there are then head on over to our enjin site register and request to be whitelisted =).

The original minecraft team

http://original-gaming.com/

http://original-gamingminecraft.enjin.com
swampyhobgoblin
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner