Plugin configurator

Wolfchop101's Avatar Wolfchop1015/29/17 5:10 pm
1 emeralds 55
Hello, My name is Mike. I am a server configurator and coordinator. I know what it takes to run and maintain servers and the communities wants/needs. I know what the players want and need. I know how to handle the staff and player problems. If you think I can help you continue reading. I am Mike, I configure/moderate/run the background, so you the server owner doesn't have to do anything but tell me the issues so I can fix them. You will be free to focus on advertisement and playing rather then worrying about the tech side. I will handle all issues server related and suggestions. I have owned 2 servers and rand developer on many more. I have made servers grow fast and I have had servers go down the drain due to funding. this is all up to you. You tell me how you want the server to be like and ill do it to your expectations or I will exceed. If I do not get exactly what you want tell me so I can fix. I do include my own ideas to help make yours and the players experience better. If this sounds interesting please message me on skype or discord

Discord: Mr_Evolution
Wolfchop101
Level 1 : New Network