Public server: Osland.mcserver.us (semi-vanilla)

Oslypsis's Avatar Oslypsis7/8/23 8:29 pm history
1 emeralds 63

Osland is a server that is brand new, and needs more members. We have a cool seed where there's almost all biomes near spawn, and a dedicated shopping district. No whitelist (hopefully I wont have to have one). The spawn area building is temporary and I'd like for the server to collectively build a town of starter bases there. 1, so we have our own area to run to in case of death w/o a bed set, and 2, so we can have a cool mishmash of styles to see and neighbors to interact with. You can find the shopping district if you follow the path from the (temporary) spawn tower. Make sure you check the two lecterns on the way out for instructions on how to claim land and the rules of the server.

Most mods/datapacks are quality of life and perks like nicknames, hats, sitting anywhere, timber mod, no level cap on anvils, shulkers respawn, etc. We also have server friendly recipes for items like shulker boxes (spire template with 8 planks), duplicating pottery sherds (same way you would with trims but with a brick and 7 copper), and more. There is a main focus on resource packs that add some aesthetic blocks like carved wood in place of the stripped wood (not log) block, colored cobblestone, glazed terracotta patterns, new colorful designs for pottery sherds, and more, including some VanillaTweaks stuff. We are taking suggestions for which mods/data packs/resource packs to add to the server, just drop suggestions in the Discord.

We run a Fabric server, but no mods are required to play. Just use your vanilla 1.20.1 Java client.

We're also looking for moderators (0/3 spots filled) to help for when I'm not able to be online. Preferences are that you are at least 20 years old, and have some experience being a mod of a server. I could use some extra help with the LuckPerms mod. Feel free to apply even if you don't have these qualifications, as I'm sure we can work together on getting you up to speed. Perks for mods include getting a chunk of 500 extra claim blocks as well as all recipes unlocked, access to /nickname and /hat as well, and a special rank indicating mod status. Possibly more to come as the server develops.

We have a store that is still in development but purchases will be honored even if the command doesn't work properly. Just show a receipt of your purchase via Discord dms.

Store:
Osland.store.playerlands.com

Discord:
https://discord.gg/a2mMpnbC9x

Server IP:

Osland.mcserver.us
Oslypsis
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter