-_PvPUltimate_-

Walker_Zombie's Avatar Walker_Zombie1/10/15 11:16 am
1 emeralds 74
Hey! Walker Here! I'm going to be honest, I'm new here. I was requested by the Owner to advertise for our server. I've tried a few times, and it's been suggested to advertise our Minigames, So here we are now! PvPUltimate is a really cool server, and it's also a small community. You get to know everyone on the server and can become great friends with some of the people in our Community, if that's your kind of thing. So, before I move on to Minigames, I'll tell you some of the things we offer:

.Towny

.Factions

.Movecraft

.Creative World

.Minigames (Of Course)

.Amusement Park (Coming Soon!)

They're all really fun to try, but if you really want to see for your self how great they are, you'll have to join and find out!

So, back to the topic of the day: Minigames
We have a ton of Minigames and try our best to make them great and fun for everyone to enjoy, Members and Staff. We have:

.Survival Games (1 Pre-Made map for now, hand-built maps Might be coming soon!)

.Spleef (multiple Server-Made Maps)

.Capture the Flag (Also Server made)

.Mob Arena (2 big Arenas, Server Made)

.Cops And Robbers (Our Own Design!)

.Portal 2 (Coming Soon)

So, we're a small community but our selection of things to do is very big. Everything is pretty much made here on the server except Survival Games. We did plan on making it here, but we never got to it because of other things that needed to be built, and our Owner Zackatack108 Got fed up and just set up a pre-made one for now. We slightly edited it. The Only other thing is Portal 2. It was the main thing of our server, with a server-made Aperture science lab with Chamber-Testing fun Maps. That was until we updated to 1.8 and the plugin broke. However, we don't plan to stop there. We will make Portal 2 a fully functional Redstone Minigame, which definitely sounds better than "we installed a plugin".

So, You've managed to read all this. Good Job! We plan to do much with the great server we have, as you can see, And we'd love it if you'd Join us. Come join us on the server! IP: pvpultimate.mcph.co

Walker_Zombie
Level 1 : New Network