[Staff Needed] READ ME!

Dabestbuilder's Avatar Dabestbuilder12/23/14 12:44 am
1 emeralds 89
HELLO!

This is Ethan here and we are in need of a few people to get our server started! This server is going to be a professional server and we will only take professional people, EX: You need to have other work done before coming to us, in other words you need proof. This is going to be a Survival No-Grief server.

The staff we need are:

Click to reveal
We will be needing one Graphic Designer! They will need to make 1 server banner for PMC, Forum tags, and anything we require for other times.

Click to reveal
We will need one Coder! This rank is for making plugins. You will not get anything in-game for server protection. You will need to know how to do all coding for everything. You need to make plugins the way we ask and exactly the way we ask. You need to have a fast pace and be on a lot!

Click to reveal
We will need one Builder! This rank is always tough to find people because they don't like to work often and the way we ask. We are replicating a really nice spawn in our own way you will need to build well!

Add me on skype for a interview you will be prompted with a series of questions and we will need you to answer them with no lies. My skype is DabestBuilder and It might show as Ethan Floyd. Thank you and have a nice day!
Dabestbuilder
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner