Recruiting Mods and Plugin Devs

SouLxTRaPPeR's Avatar SouLxTRaPPeR4/17/13 8:48 pm
1 emeralds 39
The Server Soulcraft is making a return, this time arround we plan on being more professional. To do this we need to recruit the best people possible to join the team. you can check out our website here http://soulxcraft.enjin.com

If you are interested in becoming a Mod you can go to the website, signup, and fill out the application. You must be 16 or older to apply, the application says 17 but we will allow 16. If your application is accepted you will then be interviewed in a skype call. The job of a Mod is to watch and help people on the server. If people have questions about the server such as how to donate, you can help them. If you spot people breaking rules it would be your job to either kick/ban them and then report it on the website.

If you are interested in becoming the offical Plugin Developer AND Manager of Soulcraft, you must have great experience with plugins, you should be able to complete any task we give you with ease. You MUST be familiar with most plugins and their purpose. So that if we describe a plugin you can find it and install it with ease. I also said you would be the Manager of the server. This means that you will constantly watching the server and making sure everything is running smoothly, you will be responsible for updating plugins when each new Minecraft update comes out. Being the Manager and Plugin Dev for the server, a lot of trust and respect will be placed on your shoulders. If you are interested in this position, you must be 18 or older. You must also contact me on skype for a voice interview. My skype is xxmerlinxx94.

The website will explain what our Minecraft server is.
SouLxTRaPPeR
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter