[Server Project] Roleplay server in development.

DavidAdam's Avatar DavidAdam4/18/17 8:25 am
1 emeralds 70
Hello, my name is David and am a twenty-year old avid roleplayer who is currently in university for the long haul, and am in the process of developing a project revolving around a minecraft roleplay server which is based upon the medieval fantasy genre, which has a focus on the individuals within the community creating their own story and having a hand in moulding the servers over-arching storyline, be it as a lowly peasant farmer to the leader of a large nation.

Currently looking for people who share a love for the niche genre of roleplay and are willing to assist in the development process of the server, as it is right now I do not need helpers with moderating or staff positions, simply in need of people who wish to help start off the server and assist with the base lore, as well as the basics of rules, systems, and other such details within the server that will be utilized once live.

Have any questions for more details, or wish to be apart of the development team? You are more than welcome to comment here, or privately message me instead. However, it is much better to contact me through discord as I am on it daily and is the quickest way to get a response from me. Add me as ‘DavidAdam#2320’.

Thank you for reading, I look forward to hearing from those who are interested. Have a great day.
DavidAdam
Level 1 : New Miner