RPG Plugin/Mod Maker (Coder)

SocialKnight's Avatar SocialKnight6/4/14 6:31 am
1 emeralds 229
Hi, I am SocialKnight/VexyTal. Currently I am looking for some one to assist and create required Plugins/Mods to correspond with a RPG modpack that me and some friends will be making.

It is similar to some well known servers as ( WynnCraft, DungeonRealms ) Although this time around it will be more detailed and designed with real custom mobs, spells, weapons, items, and more.

Currently we need some one to help with Plugins or Mod making ( Similar in what we are making ) This modpack will turn to be a profit modpack that we plan to be a large modpack. So yes it is a paid position for the person helping to choose to receive a percentage of profit once the pack is launched or to be paid via how much they do for us.

Types of things that will be needing to be made for example:

Custom Zones In Which You Will Lose Set Item Slots
Lawful: Where you keep your armor and 1st slot in your inventory ( far left tab )
Neutral: Where you have a 30% chance to loose each piece that lawful keeps
Chaotic: Where you will loose all items.

Custom Attributes:
Weapons, Armor, Stats, Leveling System
Attributes where Armor gives you hp and can have rare abilities like Crit chance, attack rate, block chance, or gives you attributes. Armor would be in tiers and you can only equip the armor if its in your tier level or lower.
Leveling System where each level requires more and more exp and being able to
access certain areas depending on your level.

Those are only 2 fearful parts that we will soon need to face, there are plenty of other things to get done. Not all necessarily big like that.

Feel free to reply to this message although preferably a requirement to have skype.
And even better if you have a mic.

If you are interested reply to this post or add my skype @ fyre.tyson ( live:fyre.tyson )

Thanks for reading.
SocialKnight
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead