RPG Server - In search of Builders, Developers and Staff

BinaryGh0st's Avatar BinaryGh0st3/15/16 5:46 pm
1 emeralds 75

Deity's Blessing
A minecraft RPG server

Hi I am BinaryGh0st,

I help run Deity's Blessing, an RPG Server along with two other owners. We are currently in the process of turning the server into it's very own RPG. It has a unique story line that will line up will all of the missions and quests in the game. There are many Ideas that our small team of three hasn't implemented yet because of time. As the owner of this server, I have big plans for what is to come. I don't plan on being the "biggest" server, rather maintaining a decent sized community that enjoys our server for its content. I am here today to reach out to the minecraft community in search of creativity and talent. This server does truly have potential, and has been admired my many players so far. Even though it's been up for almost 3 years, it is now just the beginning of something new. We have a website and an official video coming on the way soon. If you want to see the servers true potential, email me at ryanporter.tech@gmail.com or deitysblessing@gmail.com . Once I have talked to you over email, I will setup an interview with you on my teamspeak server and will go from there.

I am constantly checking my email so don't be shy!

Sever Positions Available:

Builders:

Looking for creative and talented builders to help create themed RPG towns and other architecture.

Developers/Coders

Looking for programmers with at least some experience in java, and good experience with bukkit/spigot configuration. The programmers should have used bukkit plugins before and know how to use commands to get the job done in and outside of the game.

Staff: Admins and Moderators

Looking for staff that will help the owners manage the server and its players. Your job will be to make sure players follow the rules as well as be able to use your knowledge of the server to help the players when needed. This requires that you have had experience with being admin or moderator on a server before and have used plugins like essentials, group manager, etc.

Testers!
We need people to help us beta test our quests and creations. This is the easiest position there is, just play like a normal player would and give us your feedback.

All of these descriptions of each position are very short and vague and will be explained in depth when you are interviewed.

Here is an unfinished teaser trailer to give you an idea, and notice the shots in this show only about 10% of what is actually in the server. :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_9tDYN2AH8

If you want more details about the server go here:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/b ... sts-realm/

[b]Somewhat outdated:
[url=www.planetminecraft.com/forums/mesmerizing-rpg-server-deity-blessing-t490362.html]mesmerizing-rpg-server-deity-blessing-t490362.html[/url][/b
BinaryGh0st
Level 18 : Journeyman Network