SACRED SMP || SNAPSHOT SERVER || VANILLA || WHITELIST

TheChickenMink4's Avatar TheChickenMink43/22/14 5:29 pm
1 emeralds 56
Sacred SMP!
About us
I have recently purchase MC Pro Hosting that will allow for about 21 players.we are looking for mature players who are able to play a lot and can contribute to the server.We currently have 10 members and am looking for another 3 to join.We in no way want to be a copy of Mindcrack,although we do take great inspiration.The server runs on the latest snapshot of Minecraft(we will make exceptions if the snapshot is extremely unstable) and it's completely Vanilla. We don't use any plugins or mods. We will keep this server safe through a strict application.
Rules
We want sacred to be a friendly environment in which everyone plays by the same rules. All rules MUST be followed by every player on sacred this even includes op's as they are there to set an example.We take these rules very seriously and braking any of them will result in being removed from the whitelist(no warnings or second chances) so read them carefully.Please put '321' before writing you application so I can tell if you have read this part.
  • No griefing of any knd! All servers say this but that is because it is a necessity. - If any griefing of any kind happen there will be no warning, you will be banned permanently - no second chances! You have been warned. This all includes flying, x-ray and things like that.
  • No stealing at all. This includes looking in peoples chest without out a valid reason.Only take from chests if there is sign saying community,free stuff etc.
  • Be respectful. Treat others how you want to be treated. Be nice to everyone and this will help us achieve our aim of becoming a friendly server and eventually the best 100% Vanilla Minecraft server out there.
  • No PVP.Unless they have agreed to it
  • You may take advantage of minecraft bugs, however if there is any kind of duplication or x-ray, you will be stripped of the duplicated item, if you continue to do this you will be banned permanently.
  • Pranking is allowed but only on a scale. For example be creative with pranks, do not just fill someones base with obsidian, you will be banned if something like this happens.
  • Do not harass other players.​For example if someone goes to record a video and you keep hitting them every 2 minutes.
  • No spamming sleep or leave.This almost defeats the point of it being a survival server and most people will just find it annoying.

PS. New comers and members will be monitored until they can be trusted

Requirements
  • Speak and understand English well
  • Respect! This is the main part of the server, don't do something to someone else if you wouldn't like it if someone did it to you as well!
  • Come on regularly, don't apply then only come on twice a week as we'll quickly replace you.
  • Be mature, if issues happen i'll have to remove people from the server.
  • Don't be shy, if you don't feel comfortable to speak strangers this isn't the place for you.
  • No hacking of course! Only optifine and minimap is allowed, for other mods ask me for permission!
  • Must have skype

Application

Too lazy to fill out the application? Then we don't want you. The more information you provide, the more likely you'll be accepted.

IGN: Your Minecraft name
Skype name: PM me if you do not wish to post it publicly
How often do you play?:
When did you start playing?: Which version or the date you started playing
Your Minecraft playing style: Are you good at building big structures? How about redstone? Maybe Farming?
Do you have a YouTube channel?: Please post link if you do.
Do you plan to record on the server?You will be alot more likely to be accepted if you do
Why would you like be considered?: What about this server that makes you want to join? What can you bring to the table?
Anything else you'd like to add?: Include any extra information you believe will be helpful. This question is optional.
Pictures of builds: You must put pictures or links to builds.If you are unable to do this then please tell me in this section.Otherwise you will not be accepted.

Extra information
If I do accept you I will add you to my contacts as soon as you're accepted, and invite you to our Skype group chat where we help each other out and stuff. There is no way to "redo" your application, so if you are denied, please do no bother me about it.If you have any questions then can you please pm me instead of replying to the thread as it will be much easier for me to respond.Also the server is hosted in the EU but American players have told me that there is no major lag issue.
TheChickenMink4
Level 1 : New Miner