Server Idea

DjClown's Avatar DjClown12/11/14 8:17 pm
1 emeralds 43
What do you think about this server idea?

I am planning to open a server with a spawn with a giant great Cherry Blossom tree in the center as it is a floating island with texture packs for only spawn. No ground underneath the island. The bottom is just the end. In this server it is a giant server with a cherry blossom tree in the center. It will have small shops and armories which you could purchase certain ranks. You can start of as a certain group type. For example: you can be an Archer which gives you an advantage with bow and arrows with a zoom in feature with the bow, Knight that gives the knight a plus 1 or 2 damage with an iron sword or other sword, and mages which can shoot magic with certain weapons with a cooldown. There would be a portal in one of the islands which takes you to the mainlands where people can survive and create clans to survive. Hopefully this is a nice idea so far. I also think it would be a good idea to have a chance to create a different way to get money. Zombies and other mobs will be encountered during the morning but not as much as night, I was thinking of building towns randomly and have npcs there to give missions...

Well i also think during certain achievements you can get a title system. For example: if you master your fighting class, you could get a title of what that was. And you can always change the title as you get different titles. Ill explain the title system if you are interested. But this is just an idea...
DjClown
Level 1 : New Miner