~Server Opportunity~

Soccercrazyboy's Avatar Soccercrazyboy5/30/18 9:43 pm history
1 emeralds 126

Introduction
I'm Nick and I've recently had a break from playing minecraft and being part of the PMC community. Prior to taking my break I was helping to develop servers for the public, administrating, managing and building for servers and playing around with my friends on new and upcoming servers that had unique and different ideas. After taking a break and coming back to the game with fresh eyes I've decided I want to learn how to make a server by myself, from scratch. Including things like keeping a high standard of professionalism in the workplace, learning how to handle tough situations and getting to know the general logistics of a minecraft server from a behind the scenes view. I've had experience in Recruitment of staff, and Builders. I believe I can be a useful asset to a team when need be and I know how to deal with different people, knowing when to be lenient and when to be forceful

Proposition
Due to my long absence in the community I want to try and get back into it while learning as much as I can by helping out a fellow Minecrafter in the development of a server or network. I'd mainly be watching how you (the founder/owner) handle different situations, trying to understand the different development processes that you go through, effectively shadowing you in your creation of your server. The project can be small or large, and I'd be available to help you as much as I could if need be, or not at all. I'm looking forward to getting started as soon as possible, the sooner the better.

Conclusion
To conclude, I'm trying to deepen my understanding and knowledge of the behind the scenes, the development of a server. I am looking for an opportunity to shadow, and help out if my assistance is necessary, an experienced and knowledgeable person who's looking to either start the development of a server in the near future or has recently started the development of their server.

Previous Projects
- Budder Project (Build-Team Manager and Moderator)
- World Of Mystery (WOM) (Staff Team)
- SlaveMC (Co-Founder)
- Infinity Designs Build and Setups Team (Founder and CFO)

These were all prior to my break, I'm now jobless and have lots of spare time on my hands

Imgur Profile (some previous builds): https://imgur.com/a/i6XSg

Contact Me!

Email (Personal): boudvns@gmail.com
Email (Minecraft): soccercrazyboy06@gmail.com
Discord: Soccercrazyboy#0201
Minecraft IGN: Soccercrazyboy
Also feel free to Private Message me on here (PMC),
If you want to reach me the quickest I recommend sending me an Email on my Private Email or adding my Discord and privately messaging me. However, I will be regularly checking all of them and will reply to you as quickly as possible. Thank you all for reading my thread and I hope you all have a great day :)

Soccercrazyboy
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer