Star Trek RPG Needs Builders

NEXTGENCRAFTING's Avatar NEXTGENCRAFTING10/13/12 1:04 am
1 emeralds 61
This is StarTrek Alive more info here http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/startrek-alive-132/ we need builders to finish the map and get you officers doing missions and ranking up. Im on break for another week and I want the map done by then so we need as many builders as possible

We are desperately in need of builders its just myself and 3 others which is not enough. If your interested in helping us out it would be greatly appreciated anyone who helps gets promoted to lieutenant once the map is finished. Please we need help apply now. I want at least 10 including who we already have. With that many we could knock out 1-3 decks a day. And remember the quicker we finish the map the quicker you can get started on all those juicy missions and rank up.

Application

IGN:
Why do you want to help build:
You will be opped will you respect that and not play admin (no opping your fiends or ranking up people):
If you grief at all you will be permanently banned (no unban appeals) do you know that:
How much star trek knowledge do you have (you will be filling in rooms so you must know star trek):
Have you been on the server at least once (Dont lie I will know):
Are you good at building and working with others:
I AM VERY STRICT ABOUT THE RULES ANY FOOLING AROUND WILL BE A BAN

If you are accepted I either I or one of my ensigns will show you what to do but if you finish a deck then I will inspect it for errors and if it passes then we move on down one deck until we are done I will decide what each deck will be your opinions are appreciated though

Current Builders:
FleetAdmiral Data (me)
Ensign Paul (elitemaster030)
Ensign Anchor (octo_caboose)
Ensign Oddie (CaptainHairyLegs)
NEXTGENCRAFTING
Level 23 : Expert Mountaineer