Star Wars Roleplay | Hiring Builders - Will Pay

EnergyMagick's Avatar EnergyMagick1/15/18 2:32 am
1 emeralds 119
Hello, PlanetMinecraft!

My name is EnergyMagick, AKA Sara, founder of the Republic Network!

The Republic Network is starting the process of setting up a brand new Roleplay server--A Star Wars Roleplay, in fact!

Let's back it up a little; let me tell you something about it. Set in the middle of the Old Republic Era, our little universe has nearly infinite versatility on characters. While canon characters are unplayable, you can play literally anything you want to! Want to be the next Chancellor? You can do that, with enough political effort! Want to be the darkest of the dark within the Sith Empire? "Do it!" Be whoever you want to be!

However, before we can get the that, we need to go back even further, to where we sit now: without a map. For something of this magnitude to have any chance, I need a lot of things first.

Those with expansive knowledge of the Extended Universe lore. Staffers, to keep everything smooth and steady. Maybe even a developer. But for now? Builders. Lots, and lots, of builders. We have several worlds we need to build, before we can begin.

Sure, most RP will happen on Coruscant, naturally, but it cant be consolidated there. We need Mustafar, Yavin, Kashyyyk, perhaps even Endor, Geonosis, Tatooine... There is such a massive amount of building to be done, for this, that it would take more than just a small team to complete.

So there it is. Put in the shortest way, I am hiring builders. Yes, hiring. I am willing to pay--albeit, in a cryptocurrency of your preference, as I have no access to proper cash. I have a steady flow of income coming in from Bitcoin Mining at current, so I can offer to pay even above your or your team's normal rate.

For those interested, join our Discord Server, and send me a DM. Also, those interested in simply joining the MC Server upon completion are welcome to join the Discord Server as well.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/9EfYPbf

My Account: Frisk#0290

With a thousand thanks, players, I bid you adieu. Thank you for joining us!

-Sara

PS: For those wondering about a website--it is under development ^_^
EnergyMagick
Level 2 : Apprentice Network