Stonercraft Pvp Towny Iconomy MMORPG Not Online

jquang's Avatar jquang10/29/11 9:00 am
1 emeralds 52
I am currently releasing a test out version of my server right now in the version 1.8
We need more people in our server to test it out and give us some suggestions!
We have many plugins in our server, but if there is a problem just shout it out and i will get right to it.
The server is undergoing some testing, but the server will be up 24/7 (unless there is a problem).
We need you guys to help us grow and prosper.
In the future when notch releases the full version of minecraft, i will release the real
version of my server that will be payed for and all players from this server that joins my future new dedicated server will be a VIP rank or moderator rank in the future.
We also need some people that can help us with permissions and other plugins.
Most of our plugins are fully function-able as of right now.
Just post a comment down below if you want to join, those who comment will get awesomeness.

The server is a Hamachi Server for now if you dont know.

The network id is stonercraft of jquang
The Password is: denodany

We are a mmorpg server right now and we will try to have 4 sections of the world with different ranks and timelines.
For example 1/4 will be medieval, 1/4 Futuristic, 1/4 Greek Times, 1/4 Modern Day
( timelines may vary depending on players)
Ranks will depend on the section of land you choose to be in.
Ask for creative mode when you join, so we know who griefs what.
Any questions just ask down below.

Note: This server is a testing server for now, once we get players and more things we will release officially.

We are not releasing the server now due to an issue with one of our plugins, but i am currently fixing the plugin. Right now please just try to post down below how you feel about the server based on the reading!
jquang
Level 1 : New Explorer