Strategy Expert and other positions for Towny/RPG server

Mcguiver178's Avatar Mcguiver1786/29/14 1:42 am
1 emeralds 52
Hello minecrafters!

A couple of days aggo I created a post recruiting staff for my server, and yes! alot of great members of this community approached to me and was able to integrate one of those candidates into my team, nevertheless I didn't find quite the right talents so I will try to be more specific this time.

I am a new server owner, but the server has taken some shape now and I know which positions I will need to fill up, I have acquired quite some knowledge on how everything works and I have come up (maybe it already exists) with a nice gameplay experience for the future players that join, this gameplay is a basic interpretation of the original idea I had for the server, this I hope it evolves as my budget for the server grows so it can hold all the functionality I need to add.

With that being said, the world is at a 60% of being totally created and it has an 80% of functionality implemented, this server will start as a small community for all those minecrafters who like mature and diverse ways of playing around the world in minecraft.

The staff will have certain in-game permissions as they will too... be part of the gaming experience for the players as well as carry important in-game responsabilities that can result in a delicate state of the game if they are not compromised. Not to mention the in-game rules that we the staff are going to follow so we can play along and be part of the community at the same time.

The positions I am looking for are:

Strategy Expert: This position is mostly off-line,we will be working together in rigurous research to find ways to maintain peace and improve game experience for players.

Requirements:
- Has to be creative and passionate for submersive RPG experiences, it is a must to be able to operate the main plugins I operate (they will be mentioned in the interview) if not, able to self-teach himself with didactic material I will provide.

- Be proactive and be able to keep constant contact (at least once a day) with me not to lose track of the project.

- Passion for the in-game experience and game spirit

Minecraft Marketing expert: this position is mostly offline too, I am a seasoned web developer and I have the tools and knowledge to build a good server page, I just need someone that will be able to be taking care of this matters as I break myself into the thousand other things I have to take care of for the server.

requirements:

-experience with marketing a minecraft server (youtube, facebook, twitter, minecraft server sites, voting systems, etc...).

- (PLUS but not required) Coding abilities

- Passion for the in-game experience and to have a big gaming spirit (big plus)

Activity Coordinator: this position is mostly online, you will be working with me designing activities and working out what the next event going to be. You will provide feedback of the gamers experience and hacking/griefing issues so we can deal with them personally. You will be the owner of a town in-game and will run activities. You will maintain the position of moderator in the server to have acccess to the commands that will help you do this activities.

Requirements
: Passion for creating in-game experiences

- Complete comprehension of the Game rules/mechanics

- complete knowledge on the operation of the plugins we have in the server

The benefits of this positions will be stated and negotiated in the skype interview, add me: robertomotta30

I invite anyone who's curious about how the mechanics of the server are going to be to add me to skype too and lets talk about it, I will be doing an official post of the server once it is ready to launch and I have made all the video recordings.

and remember, don't ever stop minecrafting!
Mcguiver178
Level 1 : New Miner