TerraTerma

dooly123's Avatar dooly1231/30/16 5:16 am
1 emeralds 59
TERRATERMA
hello everyone and welcome to a server like no other TERRATERMA is a fast growing server with many enique features such as
pvp
survival
creative
ships
mcmmo
factions
ships
skyblocks
essentials
craftbook
TreeAssist

why spend your time on TERRATERMA
becouse unlike other servers we dont limit your imagionation on our server we allow mechanics that you dont see massive
creative plots on other small servers or ships that actual move! or maby the odd unexplainable extras!!

terraterma.no-ip.org:28849

#our staff#
dooly123 - owner
cgameing - headdeveloper
alproplayer - masterchief

there roles

dooly123
lead developer / player manager / server adminastrator
i lead the server down the path that i see most fits the needs of the players and of the community.

cgameing
lead developer i create the ineraction between the plugins and scripts to the everyday player while leading a hand and creating the community.

alproplayer
im the guy that lets everyday ordenary people talk to the server administrators and doing my best to keep everyone happy.

background

the three of us have hosted many servers played thousands of hours and created millions of homes.

"your safe in our hands"

Our Obtainable Plugins:
CoreProtect, worldedit, HealthBar, Questioner, Skript, Essentials, VoidWorld, Minesecure, lockette, Votifier, Protocolib, worldguard, VoxelSniper, Essentials, PermissionsEX, TreeAssist, mcMMO, Vault, ShinyItems, Massivecore, Chestshop, MCBANS, PerWorldINV, PlotSquared, SilkSpawners, Factions, Askyblocks, Craftbook, Combatlog, Ships, Multiverse-core, multiverse-portals, Towny, PlaceHolderApi

GRIEFERS!!!

some basic rulesno pvp in non pvp worldsno creative in noncreative worldsno asking for any ranks or perms just apply!!keep swearing to a bare minimal or you may find your self muted.respect no griefing and allways take the time to talk to people in this world

we will be hosting a beta test for 1.0 today to make sure everything works!! thankyou!
dooly123
Level 24 : Expert Nerd