THE MINECRAFT HUNGER GAMES

EPICMAN4242's Avatar EPICMAN424212/10/11 2:18 pm
1 emeralds 50
2012, Five Thousand years before the events of the first hunger games novel, a massive global flood has covered three quarters of the earth's surface. On the only hospitable continent, North America, 12 independent nations called "districts" have risen. Each "district" specializes in a different type of item production, varying in strengths and weakness. All of them have one thing in common. A thirst to rule the region of panem. The districts are at war, and only the strongest leader will live to become president of Panem.

You are a member of one of these districts. It is your duty to server your district either with your might or your money. The other districts are coming, and only you can stop them from invading your home town.

The official server isn't up yet but you can still apply for the whitelist and donate on our site at www.mchungercraft.webs.com

Donators will Recieve donator rank and the right to rule a district of their choice.

Server Applications:
Whistlist Reserve
OOC (Out of Character)
IGN:
Have you read the Hunger Games?:
IC (In Character)
Name:
District:
Backstory (1 - 3 paragraphs please! Be original!):
Fears:

Builder:

OOC (Out of Character)
IGN:
Why should I choose you?:
What have you made?:
Got any proof?:
Have you played fallout?:
Got skype? Add me! Maaaac71 or Marc Nolin
IC (In character)
Name:
District:
Backstory (1 - 3 paragraphs please! Be original!):
Fears:

[3:05:12 PM] Marc Nolin: Title:MCHG CHAPTER ONE- THE DISTRICT WARS [Hunger Games] [Intense RP] [Iconomy] [McMMo] Donate Now To Own a District

If we can get a total of 20$ In donations the server will be up soon afterwards!

Add me on skype to get the ip! You can check out the server and see if you like it!
EPICMAN4242
Level 17 : Journeyman Prince