Towny, Creative, SkyBlock Server needs admin

DarkBoomba's Avatar DarkBoomba12/12/16 6:51 am
1 emeralds 128
Hi,

I am DarkBoomba and I am the owner of DowsingRod.
A fairly new server that now exists for 3 months.

Right now we have a small player base of 15 different regular players.

What I need:

I need a Administrator with knowledge about plugins and has a good understanding of server systematics.
Together with this Admin, and the other admins, I want to furthermore improve our server. As of right now I am the only person in our server that understands how plugins work, are configured etc.

Server Info:

Spigot 1.10.2
IP: MC.DowsingRod.net

How to apply:

As all of you will understand I cannot give admin rights to the first person that will contact me. So in order for you to join us, I want you to gain my trust by configuring a plugin for us. By doing this I'll now that you are committed to the position. Also please answer the questions below.

Plugin configure:

As application I would like you to configure ChatControl Pro. In a way that will give our server a custom feel.
Ofcourse there are some requirments to the setup:

1. There must be per world chat so that player from world A cannot talk with players from world B.
2. The towny nation and town names or tags must be shown infront of the player name, however these tags should only be visible from the towny world.
3. The towny rank colors must be showing. So a mayor's player name should be &b color and a normal towny player name should be &a color. Once again this must only happen in the towny world.
4.Be creative.

Link to ChatControl files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/th2ohfysr7x1ul9/ChatControl.zip?dl=0

Questions:

1. What is your age?
2. Where are you from?
3. What timezone are you from?
4. What languages do you speak?
5. Do you have past experiences of being a admin? If yes what things did you do there?
6. How often will you be able to get online?
7. Any other info you would like to share

At last:

I am looking forward to working with you as part of our admin group.
If you have any questions or whatever add me on skype: rapa24

Good luck! And I hope to hear from you.

- DarkBoomba
DarkBoomba
Level 9 : Apprentice Network