Vanguard a Vanilla+/Hermitcraft like/Survival type server (need a volunteer to help config)

seldomsabel's Avatar seldomsabel3/18/20 5:37 pm
1 emeralds 41
Hello there,

Welcome to Vanguard Craft. Where it will be like a hermitcraft/vanilla+ server. The idea is to play basically vanilla minecraft but with a little additions. We will have the hermitcraft datapacks like more heads, one person sleep, and others. But also others like more achievements for a bit more fun. A few plugins will be implemented but mostly for player security. And I will be listening to my community to adapt our server to fit our gameplay as long as it is not changing the vanilla game.

WE HAVE NOT OPENED the Server yet... I think it is super fun to start servers like this with as many people that can be online will be online. It fun seeing all the people start. I will be posting the maps/seed for player to explore and plan with. Also We will post a claim map of where people can establish where they want to build in the Discord :discord.gg/zeH3QJ

If you have any questions please contact me on Discord: SeldomSabel#9816

P.S I am looking for a person to help config the server (I am capable myself but it will be slow and I am not the best at it) to installing the datapacks and plugins and troubleshooting issues. Please Contact my at the above Discord or on PMC if you are willing to help
seldomsabel
Level 1 : New Miner