Want to try something new? Welcome to the Rough Frontier!

Slippylick's Avatar Slippylick10/23/14 12:41 pm
1 emeralds 69
The Rough Frontier is a survival server based on the mid 1800's time period. There are no monsters, nether or end but yet a world of towns, shops, saloons etc. The are many things to do such as be a bandit, farm, make a brewery, hunt for furs and hides to sell to NPC fur traders, mine for many many types of ores and gems the list goes on and on. There is PVP on the server with not only the usual swords and bows but most choose to use 1 or more of the many many guns from the 1800's time period. PVP is not a must though if you choose to stay close to the main towns.

Give us try for 1-2 days and learn about our server and I guarantee you will be hooked. I say 1-2 days because it is a bit confusing at first as to where to go, what to do etc.. But we try and help newer players as much as we can. If you try our server when you spawn in, take some time and go directly downstairs and click on the URL signs and learn about all the crops, animals, firearms, ships, shipwrecks, shops,gems and so many other things. It will help you to learn before you head out there.

Hope to see you soon out there in The Rough Frontier!!

The server is no longer whitelisted. It's wide open.
Join us here www.theroughfrontier.enjin.com . We look forward to seeing you out there in the Rough Frontier.

The server is no longer whitelisted. It's wide open.
Join us here www.theroughfrontier.enjin.com . We look forward to seeing you out there in the Rough Frontier.
Slippylick
Level 1 : New Miner