War and Conquest 4.0 Realistic Medieval RPG Server searching for more team members!

Fables and Fantasy RP's Avatar Fables and Fantasy RP12/31/17 9:43 am
2 emeralds 207
I'll keep it quite short for this one.

My name is Pippin from the WAC4.0 server. You probably haven't heard of it so let me explain it a bit.
In WAC we're trying to recreate a super realistic Medieval Server. We are working on realistic settlements and plugins to give the player a feeling of the real dark ages. The server will be split into 6 different realms. Each having their own culture, religion and bonusses. These will war it our according to a storyline. The server plays with a feudal medieval roleplay system.

Our server will offer great fun and unique features including: Diseases & Epidemics, realistic awesome builds, a new and interesting war system, working naval combat, medieval roleplay and a whole lot more.

For this server we need you!
Players who would like to help setting it all up. We currently have 25 locations and top notch plugins but there is always room for improvement. The server has a mostly Dutch staff. So maybe the Western-European time will be more sufficient.
We are searching for Developers, dont need to have much experience but only to understand the basics and are willingly to learn more. We will not pay builders but they are of course rewarded in the servers gameplay.
We need builders, they will not be payed. I'm not looking for amazing architects (although I'd appreciate them too) but if you can build proficiently in Arabic,Nordic, Medieval, Greco-Roman and Germanic styles you'll be alright.
Lastly I am also searching for possible Kings Queens Lords and ladies. People willing to lead a fief or kingdom in the thick of war. They have to be active and they will have to be able to get some of their own men online to take care of their assigned fief. Also they will need to be good at Roleplay.

If you might be the one we're looking for add me on skype the name is "pepijnak" and we'll have a little conversation.
Many thanks and I hope to see you in our team!

Greetings,

The War and Conquest team.
Posted by Fables and Fantasy RP's Avatar
Fables and Fantasy RP
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Mage