Will anyone play on my server?

FatMuzzy's Avatar FatMuzzy11/23/13 11:51 am
1 emeralds 108
Hello everyone, FatMuzzy here, and today I would like to raise a question about my upcoming Minecraft server. Now, I don't usually do this kinda stuff, asking people to join and all, but I would like to know if you would consider going on. Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about, I have the spawn save open for you to download on my post here. Make sure to give the map credit to MCFR Architect for putting together the fantastic map, Futuristic City. Anyway, I also need some moderation and admins to help us three co-owners out when we're not around. Let me tell you more about the server if you feel that you are fit for some of these jobs. First off, the server's name is The Trio, and the three people behind all this besides me are my friends ender208 and Alex. It will be a 1.7.2 Bukkit server (When Bukkit comes out for 1.7). We have a list of plugins that goes on and on, but we would be happy to PM you the list. If you are interested in joining or becoming a higher rank I will consider paying for the server. Thanks for reading, and happy Minecraft!

Administration Waiting List:
Click to reveal
Nothing here. Be the first of your friends!
FatMuzzy
Level 24 : Expert Network