If you need a high level position filled, read here!

IceShard99's Avatar IceShard997/9/15 12:59 pm
1 emeralds 58
First off I will keep this simple but profound.

IGN: spydomz
Email: Will give in private
Maturity Level (1-10): 9
Building Skill (1-10): 5
Plugins Knowledge (1-10): 8
When I'm Available: After school hours and weekends

What I am looking for:
I am looking to become the highest rank on a well built server. I am not looking for the Owner rank, just a Head-Admin or Head-Mod. I would like to work on a server that is well built as in has a playerbase and has mostly all plugins established and most bugs fixed.

My background and skills:
I have a very large background in Minecraft. I started back in Beta and have been playing up till now. I have owned two servers before but have closed them due to a lack of money. They usually averaged around 10 players and were loved by many. On these servers I usually carried about 15 plugins which I got very familiar with and that has helped me to become good with plugins and problem-solving. Besides owning two servers before, I have been a moderator and admin on many because they love my hospitality and helpful and caring attitude.

My rules that I moderate by:
When I moderate I usually follow these rules. For minor infractions such as minor grief and theft, I usually give a warning then roll them back a little as a punishment. If it happens again, I permanently ban. For infractions such as large scale grief and theft and hacking, I permanently ban immediately. For very small infractions which include spam and light harassment, I will mute or temporarily ban or kick. Although, all of these punishments are subject to change due to certain circumstances based on merit and other factors. I always moderate with kindness and understanding. I vow to use good judgement and decision making to secure the best possible outcome.

What I have to offer:
I can offer my skills and my loyalty to all of those who request me, I will donate all of my free time to the server and will not be a Head-Admin on any other servers. By doing this I will stay loyal to the server. I will notify if I need to take an extended leave of absence. I have to offer all that I have stated above and I promise to work hard and do my best. I am glad to meet new players and make new friends in the process.

I hope that you can consider me for an open Head position that you may have. If you have any questions, I will gladly answer them on here or in a private message. I am also willing to give my Skype and email out in private.

Thank you in advance
Spydomz
IceShard99
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter