ZuroCraft--[24/7][SURVIVAL]--IP: ZuroCraft.mcph.co:35032

stevesteroo's Avatar stevesteroo5/24/13 11:08 pm
1 emeralds 150

New Spawn being built:

IP-(Use this to log in on Minecraft):Zurocraft.mcph.co:35032

Description

Zurocraft is a brand new, zero lag, small, survival server. It features state of the art plugins, such as PermissionsEx, Logblock, Lockette, GriefPrevention and Iconomy. The most important part of every server is the staff, and at Zurocraft, the staff is outstanding and always ready to help where you need it! You can even message our staff through the server to their mobile device! The server is 24/7 and offers many donation ranks to those dedicated players. The GriefPrevention plugin keeps your sacred buildings and materials safe from harms way of other players that may decide to grief you! If your looking for a small, brand new, sparkling server, choose Zurocraft.

About the Owner

Stevesteroo is someone who is dedicated to helping other people. He is a straight A student and has one desire he can't stop, playing Minecraft. So, he decided to combined two of his characteristics, his dedication to help others and his love for Minecraft to give you the server we have today known as Zurocraft!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q:Is the server up All night?
A:Yes we are online %99.9 of the time (24/7).

Q:How many players are on usually?
A:We have about 10 players on usually since we are less than a week old.

Q:Can I purchase ranks?
A:Yes, we have a variety of ranks Available for you to buy, all donations for ranks helps the server greatly and keeps us online.

Q:Can I be Admin?
A:You earn Admin over time, the registration will be up in about a week on our website (http://www.zurocraft.enjin.com)

Q:How do I donate to get ranks?
A:We accept Paypal which is a very secure source.

Q:How do I become Member?
A:Your rank [GUEST] automatically promotes you to [MEMBER] after 5 Hours of game-play.

Q:How do you protect your structures?
A:This server uses a genius protection system, you get free golden shovels at the spawn which are used to right click on the two corners you want your protection to be between (It will create a Rectangle). Once you have done this your area is protected and you use /trust (Name) to add friends to help you build!
stevesteroo
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon