MineFade- Recruiting All Positions

Photon156's Avatar Photon1562/26/17 12:08 am
1 emeralds 233 2
3/1/2017 2:43 am
DUKYZonQUACK's Avatar DUKYZonQUACK
Hey, it's Photon. I know there are tons of posts you're reading about server recruitment right now, so I'll keep this somewhat brief.

I am the manager of a brand new server. I'm looking for professional, polite people to work with me on getting this server popular. This job will be unique for you in that I expect the staff to be experienced and somewhat formal in public chats. I will be running this server carefully to make sure that it runs smoothly, with minimal issues for players. Player-staff interaction should be minimal unless staff have alts; in which case, those alts may play with other players, with no additional help from their staff counterparts. The main goal is to create a server where players can bring their friends and family to make a massive community. If you think you'd be up to the task of keeping my server well run, I'd like to hear from you.

Feel free to contact me via PM or reply to this thread. It would be ideal if you could post an application at the same time. I will be looking for well made, correct, professional applications and you will be autodenied if yours was plagiarized. Plagiarism is a crime- don't do it.

For those of you who don't know what to say in an application, thank you for coming to this thread and being willing to offer your services. Unfortunately, I will have to deny yours, as I am looking for people who have done this kind of thing before. Again, feel free to contact me or reply here if you believe that you should be an exception.

I hope to hear from you.

~Photon156
Photon156
Level 1 : New Network