Minegem Factions looking for Staff * Builders *Artists

Minegem's Avatar Minegem12/13/14 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 41
12/28/2014 6:00 am
Minegem's Avatar Minegem
>> 'Quality like a Diamond' <<

Who are we?
We are a new Factions server, in the start-up of planning - We have over 7 years of experience between our staff team, and we need people like you!

Why join us?
- We are experienced, we know what makes a server work. Both of our owners have good knowledge of plugins and building. We care hugely about our staff, so much that we want the staff to input the server.
- We are keeping it simple- Quality over Quantity is one of our primary goals.
- We have a good theme - We as builders know how difficult it is to build without clear instructions, therefor we have clear deadlines, and clear missions.
- We are fun, yet not aimless. Alot of servers lack direction, and the staff are allowed to get away with anything. We promote anyone who deserves it, but also demote anyone who deserves it.
- We are dedicated. There will always be something to do, and we will never let ourselves be the reason for server slow downs.

Background
We have just started, this is true, but in the past both of the owners have had servers like this which grown to in excess of 100 players very quickly.
Every server starts out as a start-up, and while we cannot guarentee we will succeed, we will make sure we put as much Quality content out as possible to keep players coming in and stop players going out.

Positions left

Click to reveal
Builder: 4/12

GFX Artist 1/1

Moderator 2/5

Applications --> Open the spoiler to see the questions

>> Builder <<
This is the social part of the Builder application, you hereby also accept to do a follow -up application in which we will test your building skills.

The builders are responsible of the visual look of the server, you are the reason why the server is fancy or that the server looks great.
Builders are more then builders to us, they are part of the staffteam.

Click to reveal
- What is the best style you can build in?
- What is your Timezone?
- What is your Skype?
- Do you prefer to work in teams or alone?
- What can we do to help you build?
- Do you understand what we expect from you?
- What is more important Quality or Quantity?
- Can you post a few examples of your buildings?
- How do you like work? By hand / Worldedit or anything else?

>> GFX Artist <<

The GFX Artist is responsible for all the outgoing media, Banners, Logo's - all the art that Minegem needs.

Click to reveal
- What art are you most familiar with? ( hand-drawn, GFX )
- How many months/years are you already working on art?
- What are your strengths? ( Banners, Logo’s )
- What are your weaknesses? ( Banners, Logo’s )
- What do you hope to get out of this position on Minegem?
- Can you show us some examples?
- ^Do you accept to go into a 'trial-period' in which you are able to show your skills?

>> Moderator <<

The Moderators are responsible for the inside of the server, does the server have a great community? That's all thanks to the Moderators.
Moderators just like Builders and the GFX Artist are important to us!

Click to reveal
- What is your age?
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server?
^ Why did you leave that server?
- What makes you different from all the other applicants?
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed )
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server?
- Are you a good teamplayer?
- How do you handle stress?

By filling in the application you hereby also accept:
> You will not spam this thread because you can’t wait about the response from us.
> We are a starting server, that as this point is also looking for builders, you are patient with the server itself.
> You accept a ‘trial-period’ in which you are able to show your skills.
Minegem
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 5:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_MCLegit_
- What is your age? 13
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? I have been Admin on many server maybe about 3-4 but shut down due to DDOS and money issues
^ Why did you leave that server? DDOS and money issues
- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Quality
- What makes you different from all the other applicants? Im very good at what i do and great and overall a person that you can talk to and trust
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) Yes i am Skype: wadekirbywtf
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server? 6-8 hours a day
- Are you a good teamplayer? Im a great team player
- How do you handle stress? i handle stress fine i can go up to alot of people asking me for alot of things at once
12/28/2014 5:17 am
saiyin905
- What is your age? 16

I've played since alpha so i've had a lot of experience in the game, I've personally owned many servers but too scared to invest money into it + i was 14 when i made those servers XD however i did have a player base of around 40-50 daily which was awesome . I've been admin and mod on many servers so I'm use to people asking me questions and needing help. At the moment i'm not helping any other servers due to me quitting minecraft so i can concentrate on my exams but now the important exams are over i have more free time and now back on Minecraft. Also i've worked for a server which has a 2000 player base daily called 'Bosscraft' so i can deal with lots of people with problems or that need help, and can manage a lot of drama that tends to occur on lots of servers. I also have proof of this on Skype if you want to see. I left the server as I had a fallout with the owner and I wasn't happy working for him.

- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Quality with Quantity . But if i had to choose one then Quality because Quality is what makes a server stand out.

I believe I would be a very useful asset to you as i can help players with any problems they ask me and help create a very good community that Minegem needs. Also i am very experienced in plugins and have actually coded a few myself. Also learning how to make good gfx designs, and i'm pretty decent at building. All this is due to me played Minecraft since alpha, so the amount of experience is very high. I love being apart of a community and to stay in touch with the owner to see the progress of the server. I'm known to be a very funny person however i'm also known as being smart.

Yes in fact I prefer to discuss events using a mic than chatting. I also just bought a new headset .

3-4 hours on weekdays and 6+ hours on weekends.

- Are you a good team player?

Yes after working for so many servers years ago I've learnt how to become a good team player and how everyone should be respected and treated as equals.

As I've owned servers in the past I've learnt how to deal with a lot of stress and still maintain a positive attitude. I don't like to be a very serious staff member because i believe minecraft is a game where people want to play to have fun and relax and being too serious can kill this vibe that's why maintaining a positive attitude is important.
12/28/2014 6:00 am
Minegem
Please add me on skype ( snowyboy4 ) so we can discuss this further.
Thanks,
12/27/2014 4:28 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HA30
If my app is accepted, shall I ask for the server ip on skype? Is the server open yet?
12/27/2014 3:47 pm
ssier
- What is your age?
I am currently 13 years old, soon to be 14.

I owned my own server; that server got around 20-50 new visitors a day. We had an average amount of 200 players on at anytime. I was also a SR. Mod on xcraft. In addition to that I was also an Admin on The Five Duchies.
^ Why did you leave that server?
I left my own server because, it got shutdown due to DDOS. On "X-craft" I did not leave and, I continue to go on from time to time; however, it now has a lot of capable staff and, I am not as needed as I used to be. On the Five Duchies, I was an Admin, on my old minecraft account, which I gave to my brother.

Quality is more important. I have nothing to back this up but, Quality is definitely much more important.

I looked over some of the other applicants before writing my application and, I noticed that most people only have the experience of being on one server. I have staff on multiple servers. In addition, I think that I would be able to devote much more time than other applicants. I also speak Polish. English and some French (just enough to get by); so I would be able to reach out to a larger group of people.

Yes, I am willing to vocally discuss events. I have skype and, a microphone.

I am willing to commit about 1 hour everydayon weedays. And about 2 hours a day on weekends. (Some of this would be late at night)

- Are you a good teamplayer?
I consider myself a good teamplayer because, I do not enjoy doing things alone. I am always the first one to suggest playing together.

I handle stress by, firstly I calm down and focus on the reason behind my stress. Then, I try to resolve the problem. If that does not work then, I go to get a person with more experience then I have to help me resolve the problem.

I hope you accept my application because, I am eager to start helping out the server in any way I can. Thank you for reading through my application.
12/27/2014 4:47 pm
Minegem
Please add me on skype ( snowyboy4 ) so we can discuss this further.
Thanks,
12/27/2014 3:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HA30
- What is your age? 16
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? I have been admin on a server which averages 200 players.
^ Why did you leave that server? New owners have took over and are in it for the money. I hope I can join a new young server that has high potential and bring my experience to help it grow
- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Quality for me. You need a quality server if you want a lot of players.
- What makes you different from all the other applicants? I have over 2 years experience of staff and am very good with plugins than most other people. I know how to handle difficult situations better than anyone else and am exceptional at building if I am denied for mod and there's a spare place for builder.
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) Yes, I can also add other staff on skype do discuss server issues.
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server? 4 hours on weekdays, 5 and a half on weekends.
- Are you a good teamplayer? Yes
- How do you handle stress? I do things that I find relaxing and try to get rid of the problem that is stressing me out.
12/27/2014 4:46 pm
Minegem
Please add me on skype ( snowyboy4 ) to discuss this further.
Thanks,
12/27/2014 2:53 pm
CrafterRealms
- What is your age? (i will tell once accepted)
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server?On one server i got head-admin and the owners and myself both thought i did a GREAT job and i felt very welcome!
^ Why did you leave that server? Becuase the server never really credited me for things i did and did not allow me to do many things
- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Dont know, my opinion Quality.
- What makes you different from all the other applicants? I am different becuase i am able to work with others and i enjoy making sure everyone has a great time on the server and no one makes in unfair and/or not fun
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) I would prefer chat but if absolutely necessary i can vocally discuss
- Are you a good team player? Yes, if someone is being angry because of something i help them stay calm and explain to them what they can do to help.
- How do you handle stress? I think about what im stressing about and try to stay calm and proceed without giving any sign of fear/ stress

And finally i hope this server strives and becomes big with or without me
12/22/2014 3:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Novaflirt
I keep on trying to talk to Snowyboy4 (via Skype) But no one is responding... Are you sure this the correct skype?
12/19/2014 6:52 am
Novaflirt
Okay I sent a request...
12/17/2014 7:15 pm
Novaflirt
Hello! Before you continue to read this application of mine, I would like to let you know I am quite interested in joining this server, staff position or not. I would also like to say that I wish you and your support team good luck with starting the server. (if I don't make it)

Here it Goes...

I would like to get a spot in either builder and/or mod. Reason being is A: I love to see communities grow and become prosperous. B: I love to know I helped in someway for it to become what it is.

My Age: 15

My IGN: Jvolts

What made me apply: Simply to give a community my un-exhaustible attention and courtesy. As I have already stated, I absolutely love thriving communities (who doesn't?) and I really want to be apart of it.

Why Did I choose builder: From my past experience, I know I have the will-power and the skill to build amazing things. I have been builder on plenty of servers before. Sadly though, all these servers shutdown from unable to fund. I always strive to become better even if it means to build and repeat such tedious and time-consuming structures.

Why Did I choose mod: Like I said before, all past servers I was a staff member on shutdown from insufficient funds. This simply could have been avoided by good first impressions or advertising and catering to the needs of the server's players. Obviously, these (and many more) are the actions that moderators must carry out to preserve a happy and friendly server. Me, knowing that I can and have done so in the past, will try my best in every which way possible to achieve this goal and keep it.

How well is my communication: This is probably the major disadvantage at applying for any position. I do not have skype nor teamspeak. I have no alternative either. Simply because any type of microphone and audible player does not work with my computer. It is plenty odd considering the fact I use a HP Sleekbook Windows 8.1. Hopefully in the near future I may possibly get a better computer.

How much are you willing to dedicate into the server: As much as possibly. I will spend countless hours. And use as much free time I have to be on the server.

What time are you usually going to be on the server: Considering I live in Texas, U.S.A Central Standard Time, I will most definitely be on Around 4:15 P.M and 5:00 P.M. I usually get off around 8:00 P.M. and 9:00 P.M. Considering the loads of homework I have to do because of the fact I am in a High Academic and Gifted boys-only high school. Also, I do intend to be on around 5:00 A.M. and 6:00 A.M. given my agenda and on the weekends and holidays I get on around 8-9:00 A.M and stay about 4-7 hours.

Quality over Quantity, how this appeals to me: This is the first time I have ever heard a server recruiter mention this. I think it is very very true and I believe, without a single doubt, it is a very good way to lead a server in the right direction. I will without any uncertainty follow this rhythm simply because I live by it and I am happy to know that other people that I will (hopefully) work with will follow it as well.

Personal Information: If you were wondering, I can always follow any information given to me to the best of my own strength. I can very easily deal with unpleasant people and rule breakers of the server with caution and carry it out responsibly. Also, I have a very long patience and I try my best with correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

Conclusion: I hope you like my application and appreciate my efforts in becoming apart of the server! Please don't hesitate to deny me. I am perfectly fine when it comes to a time like this.

Hope you accept me (sorry for long application)
12/18/2014 4:58 am
Minegem
Thanks for the application, we actually love long applications.
We would like to talk further, please add me on Skype ( Snowyboy4 )
12/18/2014 8:04 am
Novaflirt
I would love to talk further but when I search Snowyboy4 on Skype I get a guy named Patrick from Snowland, Netherland is this you? xD
12/18/2014 7:06 pm
EasyPeezyo
Yes it is
-Josh
12/17/2014 9:21 am
Level 29 : Expert Pirate
Cjak41
- What is your age? 12
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? Yes quite a few! I have been a admin on a good 10 servers, co-owner on 7 and mod on a good 23? I play on lots of servers
^ Why did you leave that server? I hangout with people older than me because i don't like immature people. So my collage friend was hosting the server and he started "real life" and couldn't support the server
- What makes you different from all the other applicants? I have experience, running, moderating and building servers. I can even help with perms if you need it
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) Of course
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server? I am still a student so i will be on when im not studying, and im also a youtuber(not big) but i still record. But it will be quite a bit
- Are you a good teamplayer? Yes? But i wonder why you are asking that?
- How do you handle stress? If it is a threat to me or my friends i will do what it takes to get rid of it. If it is just annoyance i will just mute them.
12/17/2014 5:20 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
yonnnnnnn
I sent a skype request
12/17/2014 8:59 am
Minegem
Added
12/17/2014 4:41 am
Minegem
Still looking for 1 more Moderator and 3 Builders!
12/16/2014 4:18 am
EasyPeezyo
- What is your age? 13

- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? Well, I have preiviously been a Moderator on 3 other servers. (Impulse Prison, InfinityPvP) A Head-Admin on TwistedBranches. & finally a Co-Owner on TRXCraft. I have plenty of experience and know the commands of an Admin/Mod basicly up and down. I know how to handle a situation very profesionally & with respect.

^ Why did you leave that server? Well, I left the Server TwistedBranches because they clearly had no idea what they were doing & I didn't want to waste my time on building etc. All of the other ones had to be discontinued because of lack of money to pay the server or didn't know what they were doing. I feel that I would like to be apart of the commuity of this server because from what I saw you seem to know what your doing.

- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Quality no dought. I think this because, imagine going to to lets say a prison server. Imagine logging into each mine having just a square box with no decor, nothing. Plainly poor.
But then imagine logging onto to another with the mines fully decorated & looking amazing but there aren't as much mines. So not as much ranks to rank up to! But yeah.

- What makes you different from all the other applicants? Well from what I saw the other applicants haven't really put very much thought and effort into theres. Not saying that everyones is like that because there are some very good ones.

- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) Of course! I have no problem having to use my mic to discuss server related thing or just general discussion!

- How much time are you willing to commit to the server? I am willing to dedicate alot of time into this server. Probably up to 3-4-5 hours a day! (Depends on what i'm doing that day) Also, I have about a month of free time which would be great to the server up and running fast & efficiently.

- Are you a good teamplayer? I would like to think I am yes. It's all about teamwork. No point in one person working on one thing, it would be much better to have the whole team on deck! Not only will it be alot more efiicient but it's a great way to listen to others ideas and find out new things!

- How do you handle stress? The way I think that I would handle stress is to just get off the computer for a bit if i'm feeling a bit angry or stressed. Maybe have a fresh shower or just watch a movie or something to calm my self down. Then get back on & try again!

I would just like to say thank you for overviewing my application & I hope the best for your server whether I am accepted or not! <3
-Josh
12/16/2014 3:14 am
lph9
-What is the best style you can build in?
I can build well in any style

- What is your Timezone?
AEST

- What is your Skype?
lhartley1000

- Do you prefer to work in teams or alone?
alone (with world edit)

- What can we do to help you build?
Give me world edit and full permisions and I will be able to build anything

- Do you understand what we expect from you?
Yes.

Both are equally as important. Quantity is nothing without Quality and vice versa

- Can you post a few examples of your buildings?
Yes one should be below

- How do you like work? By hand / Worldedit or anything else?
World edit
12/16/2014 4:31 am
Minegem
Please add me on Skype ( Snowyboy4) so we can discuss this further.
Thanks,
12/16/2014 2:16 am
Minegem
Stll looking
12/15/2014 9:44 am
Minegem
Still looking for 4 more builders/2 more Moderators and 1 GFX artist!
12/15/2014 4:51 am
fallingisfun06
- What is the best style you can build in? i can build in any style but i am able to work much better if i have a set style to work with, even if said style is unique to the server in which I'm building
- What is your Timezone? i live in australia so like GMT+12 i think
- What is your Skype? hayden_meyer
- Do you prefer to work in teams or alone? i feel it really depends on the build, you see some builds require a large team in order to be built efficiently however there also come continuity with building alone as its your own design rather than a groups.
- What can we do to help you build? I would love feedback and set design ideas such as location and purpose of the building e.g. spawn, hub, shop, minigame map, PVP arena
- Do you understand what we expect from you?i do believe i do, you require a skilled builder who is kind and courteous, diligent and works well with others and alone. You also require someone you can trust with world edit and other such commands.
- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Quality by far. What use is 1000 stone cube hotels compared to 1 grand flowing piece of art
- Can you post a few examples of your buildings? sadly no i am unable, but would be more than happy to demonstrate
- How do you like work? By hand / Worldedit or anything else? world edit comes in handy with similar build features such as templates and flat walls, however working by hand adds greater detail

I hope this finds you well, and i look forward to working with you in the future.
I would also love the chance if its there to be considered for a Head-Builder role or Moderator of building,
Kind regards,
fallingisfun06
12/15/2014 6:31 am
Minegem
Hello, can you please add me on Skype ( snowyboy4) so we can discuss this further?
Thanks,
12/14/2014 3:00 pm
Gunnerz1234
What is your age? 17
What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? I have successfully moderated several servers and administrated several servers. I believe I did an adequate job as I knew what was expected of me and I was able to deliver on the promises I made in my application.
^ Why did you leave that server? I do still work as a staff member on some servers but most of them had funding issues and therefore had to close down sadly.
What is more important Quality or Quantity? Quality definitely, would you rather have more of something bad or less of something great? For me it's a no-brainer.
What makes you different from all the other applicants? I have owned my own server and managed to maintain a community of players. Sadly I had to stop the server as I had difficulty trusting players and my workload was too large.
Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) Yes
How much time are you willing to commit to the server? Around 10 hours per week but 15 over the christmas season.
Are you a good teamplayer? Yes, the more help the better.
- How do you handle stress? I hyperventilate until it becomes too much and I punch the nearest object/person.
12/15/2014 4:17 am
Minegem
Hello,
Can you please add me on skype ( snowyboy4) to discuss this further?

Thanks,
12/14/2014 11:18 am
Minegem
2 More builder spots have been filled.
12/14/2014 8:39 am
Minegem
Update :
4 Builder positions and 1 Moderator position have been filled.
12/14/2014 5:52 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
pummelblocksmash
Hello! Before you read my application, i want to say. I'm really like this server. I saw the thread and when i read it. I got that tick in my head. That said: This is the server your looking for. Join this server, you will have fun playing on it!
Okay, here's the application.

- What is your age?I would like to keep this private. I will tell it once i'm accepted.
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server?I was staff on a very successful server by the name " SaltCraft " I loved it! And i was staff on MadCraft. I had my own server but since bukkit got shut down i decided to stop it...
^ Why did you leave that server? I left it because "Saltcraft" got DDossed And i was Admin on Madcraft but i couldn't connect for some reason. Kept lagging out. So i decided to leave. I did everything i could but... yeh.
- What is more important Quality or Quantity?I think Quality. Hard to explain. Just Quality.
- What makes you different from all the other applicants?I speak English fluently (And type) i type fast so i can answer questions faster. I speak Dutch and Russian also. So i can communicate in every way to help someone out. I think i'm different from anyone because i put all my effort into making a server popular. And i think this is the server that i am born for.
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed )Yes, i have a good microphone (Razer Carcharias)
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server?I will put all my effort into making it popular. I will put all my free time into the server well... not all my free time but most of it.
- Are you a good teamplayer?Yes, i love playing with players. I think its boring to play alone. I don't like it. But i love playing in a team and i make everyone even.
- How do you handle stress?I calm down, then i call someone who can help me out. I won't let anyone see that i am stressed and act normally.

Thanks for reading my application, i put much effort into it. And a lot of time and detail. So i really hope i could join this awesome server.

Greetings, SlimeballHD
12/14/2014 6:11 am
Minegem
Hello, thanks for the kind words.
Age doesn't matter to us- however experience comes with age, that's the only reason why we are asking for it.
One of the owners is also dutch, so that would be easy communication .

Anyhow, we would like to know you more, so therefor you are accepted.
Please add Snowyboy4 on skype to discuss this further.
12/13/2014 6:18 pm
XotterboxX
I am applying for builder
- What is the best style you can build in? really anything
- What is your Timezone? eastern time zone
- What is your Skype? xotterboxx
- Do you prefer to work in teams or alone? doesn't matter i will work with others or myself
- What can we do to help you build? really nothing
- Do you understand what we expect from you? yes I do
- Can you post a few examples of your buildings? i can try to
- How do you like work? By hand / Worldedit or anything else? I prefer by hand but I do use worldedit
12/14/2014 5:28 am
Minegem
Hello, you passed for the social part of the Builder application, please add me on Skype: snowyboy4.
So we can discuss the building part of the application.
You are hereby accepted.
12/13/2014 6:13 pm
isamaniac
12/13/2014 6:10 pm
isamaniac
I am applying for Mod/Admin
- What is your age?: I am 12 years old>
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server?: I have worked as mod, Admin, and co-owner on many servers. I left the servers because the owners no longer hosted the servers they would have sold the servers to other people.

- What is more important Quality or Quantity?: I believe that quality is more important then quality i want to provide the best server and best people for whoever joins.
- What makes you different from all the other applicants?: I have experience and i care about the people that join and others.
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ): I might be willing if is is necessary.
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server?: I can commit roughly 1-4 your each day mostly on weekends.
- Are you a good teamplayer?: Yes i enjoy helping and supporting my fellow players.
- How do you handle stress?: I handle stress very well i don't ban people unless it is necessary i don't break stuff i wont curse i like to make it better instead of worse.
Timezone:PST
12/13/2014 5:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
peijianwu
What is your age? 12 (don't judge)
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? I have been staff on a lot of servers. I am usually a good moderator. I have been Head-mod on one server mod on another and helper on another.
^ Why did you leave that server? They all went down or got greifed or the owner was never seen again
- What is more important Quality or Quantity? Well depends what your talking about to be honest, If your talking about mc servers I prefer quality because you can have a million servers but have like a really bad server. So it usually depends what your talking about
- What makes you different from all the other applicants? Probably my age because im only 12 and im kinda nice whether that helps me or not.
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) No sorry I hope you wont reject me because of this. I do have a small youtube channel that I play other games on
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server? at least 1/2 hours per day unless I have some special event
- Are you a good teamplayer? yep!
- How do you handle stress? I usually track the things that stress me out then try and make the things that stress me out go away 1 by 1.
12/14/2014 5:27 am
Minegem
We never act on age, however it seems like you don't have enough experience to handle this server, sorry but you are denied.
12/13/2014 4:53 pm
Supercow_FTW
- What is your age? I'm 13
- What are your previous experiences as Moderator/Admin on another server? Owner on a mini games server that was shutdown due to DDOS
^ Why did you leave that server? DDOS
- What makes you different from all the other applicants? I believe that my experience makes me better than most.
- Are you willing to vocally discuss events? ( Microphone needed ) Yes. Skype: Epiccman1
- How much time are you willing to commit to the server? 3 hours a day on the weekends because I am keeping straight As in school.
- Are you a good teamplayer? Why, yes I am. Being owner makes you learn that.
- How do you handle stress? Keeping straight As isn't easy xD
12/14/2014 5:27 am
Minegem
Thanks for applying, but sadly you are denied.
You didn't give us enough information on the asked questions.
12/13/2014 4:49 pm
Minegem
Still looking
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome