>>|Miner's Void|<< WIP Network | Hiring Staff/Builders Now!

aj680's Avatar aj68010/1/15 8:24 pm
1 emeralds 264 9
10/6/2015 11:07 am
aj680's Avatar aj680
[center][img]i.imgur.com/DxTSE4p.png[/img]

[b][size=200]>>Miner's Void [u]ALPHA[/u]<<[/size][/b]

[size=150][b]Requesting Builders & Staff[/b][/size]

[u][b][size=150]Apply Now![/size][/b][/u]

Hello there! My name is Aaron, and I am the founder and "CEO" of the Minecraft Server

Network in development, Miner's Void! Now, you might be thinking "Ugh... Another network,

just like all of the other ones...". That's where you're dead wrong! Miner's Void is being created

to be one of the most unique Minecraft Server Networks in the world. For example, Prison

features will include jail cells as homes, backpacks to carry around, professions, and advanced

tracking AI. Almost 70% custom plugins and functionality, and that's not even the beginning!

We believe that we can grow into something the community idolizes as hard work- and

success. But, to live this dream, we need the help from you! I'm here today to ask for staff

applications. If you're interested, let's keep going!

[img]i.imgur.com/rl8oLEd.jpg[/img]

[b][size=150]What Do We Need?[/size]

Moderators 3/3
-
Helpers 3/5
-
Builders 2/5

[size=150]Requirements (In Application):[/size]

Some form(s) of experience in handling servers

Time Zone

Why should we choose you over others?

How many letters are in the alphabet? (To confirm you aren't copying and pasting applications)

How long can you spend on the server each week? (min = 4)

FOR BUILDERS ONLY: Pictures of at least 2 builds made uniquely by YOU

[img]i.imgur.com/yKJrI8O.png[/img]

[size=150]Sending In Applications:
[/size]
Please Send In Your Applications By Replying to This Thread. We'll Respond to You ASAP.
Good Luck, and We Hope to Work With You In the Future!

-Aaron & The Miner's Void Current Staff Team

[size=150]Website: [url]www.MinersVoid.net[/url]
Twitter: @MinersVoid
Contact: [url=mailto:MCAJ680@Gmail.com]MCAJ680@Gmail.com[/url][/b][/center][/size]
aj680
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/04/2015 2:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Williqm10

Some form(s) of experience in handling servers: I have owned servers in the past but that is mostly irrelevant since I want to apply for builder. As for builder I have been apart of Cubic, an old build team associated with ZexyZek, but most recently the Badlion build team which I just no longer had the time for.

Time Zone: CST

Why should we choose you over others?: I am very mature for my age and would be glad to even take on another role besides builder if needed of me. I know how handle difficult people in difficult situation and am very patient and hardworking.

How many letters are in the alphabet? (To confirm you aren't copying and pasting applications): 26

How long can you spend on the server each week? (min = 4): It honestly depends on my schedule that week, I'm available for longer periods of time on the weekends and Mondays but during the week its later in the evening where I have time to get on if I don't have other things to do.

FOR BUILDERS ONLY: Pictures of at least 2 builds made uniquely by YOU:

http://imgur.com/a/RCRx7 (I can always provide more images over Skype)

Thanks for reading,
~ Will
10/06/2015 11:07 am
aj680
Added you on Skype!
10/04/2015 1:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JustAGamer03
Skype-Austin.DeLoach75

Some form(s) of experience in handling servers- I have no experience with OWNING as server but i have been Moderator and Admin on Some

Time Zone-Central

Why should we choose you over others?-Im Very Social And Friendly I Like To Actually PLAY With the Players.

How many letters are in the alphabet? (To confirm you aren't copying and pasting applications)-26

How long can you spend on the server each week? (min = 4)-I can spend 1-7 Hours on a server at a time it all depends on How i feel and whats going on.
10/06/2015 11:06 am
aj680
I'm sorry, but we're going to reject your application. Thank you so very much for your time! Have a nice rest of your day!
10/04/2015 11:43 am
aj680
UPDATE: Please refer to the original post. Position openings updated.
10/02/2015 1:06 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Creeper_4869
I don't mind whether I get Helper, Moderator or Admin. I'm suited to them all. My most preferred would be Moderator, then becoming an Admin a few months down the line.

Application

Some form(s) of experience in handling servers: Developer on a few servers, I can discuss these to you over skype. I've had experience Administrating on 1 server and Moderating a few aswell. The server I administrated on has been downed due to lack of funding.

Time Zone: GMT / EST +10 Hours (Australia, Brisbane)

Why should we choose you over others: I specialize in large servers and know how to cooperate with players and other staff members

How many letters are in the alphabet: 26 Letters

How long can you spend on the server each week: Weekdays: Up to 5 hrs. Weekends: Up to 8. (I have no life)

I hope that you consider my application and I want to thank you for reading it!
10/04/2015 11:19 am
aj680
Thank you for your application. We'll be contacting you shortly.
10/02/2015 12:37 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
peterkap
We're looking for builders too; so if you're confident in your building skills, don't hesitate to apply! ^-^

~ Remixful (MinersVoid Moderator)
10/01/2015 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BioticBuilds
Skype my Skype is Wyatt.Rad

Some form(s) of experience in handling servers I used to own a server and it lasted around a year and a half

Time Zone U.S. West

Why should we choose you over others? I am an amazing builder and Love building for people

How many letters are in the alphabet? (To confirm you aren't copying and pasting applications) 26

How long can you spend on the server each week? (min = 4) this depends on school but on a normal day at least an hour

FOR BUILDERS ONLY: Pictures of at least 2 builds made uniquely by YOU I would love to make a build in person and don't worry, I know a server I can build on.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome