★Mineslaughter★ - Team Recruitment

Mineslaughter's Avatar Mineslaughter12/15/14 6:09 am
1 emeralds 447 9
12/18/2014 5:55 am
MidgetBoy's Avatar MidgetBoy

Welcome to the OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD for Mineslaughter Servers.
At this time, we are currently recruiting Staff Members and possible Administrative Members. We advise you read the entire post.

The perks of becoming a Staff Member
Extra Forum and In-Game Permissions
Rank-Specific In-Game and Forum Tags ([Staff])
Premium Membership Privileges + Staff Privileges
Personalized Email (Name@Mineslaughter.com) Accessed through GMAIL

The perks of becoming an Administrator
Extended Forum and In-Game Permissions
Rank-Specific In-Game and Forum Tags ([Admin])
Platinum Membership Privileges + Admin Privileges

The perks of becoming a Developer
Disclaimer: The perks will vary depending on your skill-set.
Depending on your skill-set, you will receive Extended Forum or In-Game Permissions.
Developer Rank on the forums or Server, depending on skill-set.
Platinum Membership Privileges + Staff Privileges

You must follow our application format, or else your application will be denied when you hit the submit button.
Any questions with * in-front of it are 100% REQUIRED.

Real Name or Nickname:
Minecraft Username:
*Do you have a Microphone?:
*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?:
*Why do you want to join said branch?:
*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?:
*How long have you played Minecraft?:
*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?:
Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins?
Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?:
Do you have Graphics Design Experience?:
Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?:

The application format above is liable to change.
Once your application has been submitted, or right before you submit it, you may contact me on skype @ Shooter.Mineslaughter to request it be looked at, ask some questions, or give more information to me directly. An alternative contact method is by emailing me at Shooter@Mineslaughter.com.

With Best Regards,
Shooter - Mineslaughter CEO & Founder
Mineslaughter
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2014 5:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MidgetBoy
Real Name or Nickname: TJ
Minecraft Username: MidgetBoy_
*Skype Username: frizzy._
*Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?: Administrative
*Why do you want to join said branch?: I want to help make this server one of the biggest servers there is. I will do my very best and put all of my effort towards helping this server in every way possible. If I get a staff position, I will help anyone and everyone with any problems they have. I will help keep this server safe and to help everyone have a good time. I will learn the servers rules and keep this server going with no trouble. I know basic server commands and I can learn way more if needed. I will have fun on the server and I want to help everyone else enjoy it and have fun too. I will also contribute as much as I can towards this server to help. I want to help make new servers bigger and better. I am on Minecraft basically all day. Whenever you need me, ill be on. But otherwise, ill always on the server. I have been a mod on 1 other server. I watch out for Hackers, Spammers, and anyone who is just a mistake to the minecraft community. I am good with commands and I am great with working out problems with people and I always enjoy helping when I can. You can trust me no matter what. I can see how hard the Staff try to make a new server a great server and I want to be a part! But there are always situations that the best of the best cant handle. I want to help to stop these people (Hackers, etc.) I always record in-game and take screenshots just incase I catch anything that is not allowed on the server (Hackers, Spammers, Rudeness, Excessive Caps, etc.) If a player needs to be banned, I automatically report to higher person (Mod,Admin,Owner) and report to them with what I have. I would not play around with the rank. I work to benefit the servers needs. I am very Loyal, Trustworthy, Honest, and almost everything nice! I have never been banned because I don't play around. I am respectful to the minecraft community.
*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: The skills that I can bring are mostly the things said above.
*How long have you played Minecraft?: 6/7 years
*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: 9/10
Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? Yes and no, im in the process of learning how to add plugins and what most of them need
Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: No
Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: Sort of
Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?: Not yet but I can if needed
12/18/2014 5:14 am
deathstroke97
Real Name or Nickname: Nick
Minecraft Username: Deathstroke97
*Skype Username: deathstroke9721
*Do you have a Microphone?: Don't you it much but yeah i do
*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?: Staffing
*Why do you want to join said branch?: I have been playing on wal-craft,creeper craft and currently playing on GC for almost 7 months and i believe that rather than going to a top rank its better to start from a lower rank to gain experience and to have the opportunity to learn and help others
*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: Mainly to improve the server,help others,make new friends...to be honest i wanted to host a server, i did but i failed you and now i think like its time to start something new...so i finally joined PMC after seeing there posts i decided to join and give a try.
*How long have you played Minecraft?: almost 1 1/2 years
*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: I hosted my own server for few weeks and it was on spigot ( better for performance ) and i guess i do know a lot about servers
Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? Yes i do
Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: Yes i do
Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: Not much but i will try my best if i get a chance
Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?: No
Side note. I currently do not have a premium account since i'm not 18 to do a job and i don't think my parents will allow me to buy it, just want you to know before thinking of accepting this application.
12/18/2014 2:27 am
Cambrianite
Real Name or Nickname: A pseudo name I have is Kaitlyn.

Minecraft Username: My In-Game name is Cambrianite

*Skype Username: My Skype username is kaitlyn.shimizu (for contacting purposes, I would prefer to be contacted via email at kshimizuofficial@outlook.com).

*Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, I do have a working microphone.

*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?: I wish to join the Administrative branch of the staff team. I am best fitted here than the other said positions.
*Please refer to the extra notes at the bottom of my application for a message and disclaimer about this question. it will clear up any confusion you might have.

*Why do you want to join said branch, and why should we accept you into the Mineslaughter staff team?: Well, I enjoy working. It is somewhat of an addiction for me. I enjoy Minecraft and enjoy working for people, especially on Minecraft servers. It always gives me a thrill, and working on servers helps me better myself in my communication skills, management skills, and how to be a better person in general.
You should choose me because I enjoy working and am a "workaholic", if you will. It is somewhat of an addiction for me. I enjoy Minecraft and enjoy working for people, especially on Minecraft servers. It always gives me a thrill, and working on servers helps me better myself in my communication skills, management skills, and how to be a better person in general. Applying these motifs on this server will help the server out because I am a dedicated person who would be more than happy to contribute whatever I can towards making the server a better place for everyone.

*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: If you were to hire me, I would make sure the correct people are being hired on the staff team, make sure every staff member is getting along and doing their job, handle interviews, handle the discipline system on the server, and manage information and handle the hiring and firing of staff members on your server. This is all in the addition to the standard moderating duties of an Administrator.
*Refer to the past experience section for more information.

*How long have you played Minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft for about 3 years now. I have been playing since the release of version 1.2.5.

*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: I have a HUGE amount of experience with working for servers, primarily in staff management.

-I have worked for a server known as the TCNetwork as the Head Administrator, managing staff left to right, in charge of disciplinary issues, and making sure everyone got along with each other.

-I have also worked for SkyDoesMinecraft's pixelmon server called SkyPixelMon. here, I worked as a gym leader, battling players so they can proceed throughout their journey in the server. This experience taught me how to communicate with others on a more professional basis, and has helped increase my vocabulary and communication skills.

-I was also the Human Resources Manager/Head of Staff for three servers known as the Astrocraft Network, Balcones, and the Fallain Network. I had the same position as I did in the TCNetwork, but I had more of a role in these servers because I worked with using databases and managed employee information, making sure it is accessible by anyone who needs to see it.

-For experience in the real world, I attended a USC summer seminar for a month on teaching me skills in Human Resources Management, Public Relations (stuff like being a publicist and giving people a good image), and Accounting. This is the one experience that taught me everything I need to know to do my job efficiently, on-time, and correctly. I can use the lessons learned from this experience to manage the staff team, know who should and who should not be a part of the staff team, and how to properly hire, and fire, promote, and demote staff members.

-Putting my experience from my seminar into action, I volunteer my time as an Accountant at my local hospital (during the summer and vacations longer than a week). I manage customer information and present reports to my boss whenever he needs a phone number, insurance information, etc. This experience has taught me the use of Microsoft Access and has taught me how to manage databases, and has helped increase my grammar and my vocabulary by a lot. I can use the lessons learned from volunteering here to manage Staff information, recall and deliver staff information whenever requested by a higher-up.

Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? Yes, I am up to date with Minecraft Plugins. I have a great knowledge in terms of setting up plugins and server management. I have done this as a favor or two for previous servers I have volunteered my time for in the past.
I have a fair knowledge of Java and can develop a plugin or two if it is absolutely needed, but I would rather not since my knowledge is a tad bit rusty.
My GitHub account: https://github.com/PiratePanda

Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: I do not have a lot of website development and design experience from scratch, but I have worked with Enjin for a long time, and I am very experienced with the Enjin system and can work around it to have the website managed and set up, if the server uses Enjin as its prefered system of website hosting.

Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: Yes I have some graphic design experience. I make YouTube thumbnails for my videos and a few other YouTuber's video thumbnails as well. I am a little rusty as of this moment, as I have not made a video in quite a while, or made a thumbnail, or done any work requiring the use of Adobe Photoshop.

Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?: No I have not, but I probably will to request to have my application to be read, since it was stated that I was encouraged to ask.

Extra Notes:I know I am somewhat out of line for saying this, but the reason why I am applying for and feel that I am well fitted as a Staff Manager/Human Resources Manager/Head of Staff because I want to practice the skills I have learned into the real world. I feel that this is the place to apply my knowledge of how to run a business and a staff team to prepare me for a future career in Human Resources Management.

Thank you for reading my application! If you have any questions or concerns about my application, or if you wish to schedule an interview with me, you may contact me via email at kshimizuofficial@outlook.com (I perfer email rather than Skype), or you may Skype me at kaitlyn.shimizu .

Thank you, have a great day, and have a Merry Christmas!
12/17/2014 12:29 am
Mineslaughter
Mineslaughter is currently in-need of someone who has Extensive Knowledge in the current Plugins and Minecraft itself.

We need the server setup, but I (Shooter) have been out of minecraft for the past year or so. I need someone who is up-to-date and can get things rolling.

Contact me on skype or by Email, both of which can be found in the post above.

With Best Regards,
12/15/2014 11:39 pm
Mineslaughter
All of your applications will be reviewed. Some applicants have already either been accepted, denied, or under consideration.

Thank you all for applying!

With Best Regards,
12/15/2014 4:20 pm
BudhaMan97
Real Name or Nickname:
Minecraft Username:BudhaMan97

*Skype Username: survial66

*Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?: Administrative

*Why do you want to join said branch?: Because i have always been the mod the helper the builder i would love somthing new

*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: Building, authority

*How long have you played Minecraft?: 3 years now

*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: About 2 months on a server has mo

Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? yes

Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: No

Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: Yes

Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying? Yup
12/15/2014 3:09 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dinosaur
carwyn123
Real Name or Nickname: Carwyn
Minecraft Username: carwyn123
*Skype Username: carwyn.dot

*Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, i do have one but it has problems but I am more then happy to buy one.

*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?: Administrative or staff member.

*Why do you want to join said branch?: I want to join this branch of Minecraft servers because I feel like I can bring the server towards a direction which players like. I also feel that I want to join the server because I can help change the experience of players that just happen to play on this server. I can do this by putting all I can give into the server.

*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: The skills that I can brings towards the server are quite a variety. To start, I can bring some what of coding skills towards the server as you can see on my PlanetMinecraft profile. furthermore, the second skill that I can bring towards the server is my experience but I will go and talk about this in the questions to come.

*How long have you played Minecraft?: I got Minecraft back in 2009, this was when it was free to play and it was a online game. It wasn't anything compared to what it was now.

*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: I have a lot of experience when it comes to minecraft servers because I have past experience of servers of my own that could no longer carry on. From these servers I have become able to gather new skills and experience.

Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? Yes, I have a home run server that I see what the new plugins are like and how the configs work.

Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: Sort of because it I have a bit of design experience and a hint of html coding.

Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: As I said earlier sort of but I am no expert in that department.

Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?: No, I have contacted you after applying (will).

Thanks for reading.
-carwyn
12/15/2014 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
apurewolfspirit
Real Name or Nickname: Wahya
Minecraft Username: apurewolfspirit
*Skype Username: apurewolfspirit
*Do you have a Microphone?: No, but I can purchase one.
*What branch are you looking to join (Administrative,Staffing,Development)?: Administrative.
*Why do you want to join said branch?: I would like to join either the Administrative branch because I like to keep the peace and would make sure rules are followed.
*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: I can bring editorial skills to the servers webpages as well as assist in anything that needs to be taken care of.
*How long have you played Minecraft?: I started earlier this year and fell in love with the game.
*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: I do not have much experience aside from just playing on a server and seeing how they run, but I am always looking forward to new challenges and I am willing to learn.
Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? I have been looking into plugins due to my interest in administering on a server.
Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: I have a little bit of experience from taking a course in high school.
Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: I do not.
Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?: Yes, I have.
Thank you for your consideration.
12/15/2014 8:34 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
nemssi12312
Real Name or Nickname:
Minecraft Username: nemssi
*Skype Username: nemssi12312
*Do you have a Microphone?: No, I do apologize for not having a microphone, as it does bring more communication when needing. However, Christmas is coming up and I can sure ask for a microphone if this is the case. (I can't guarantee it)
*Why do you want to join said branch?: I would like to join said branch because I have a lot of experience there. Not only experience in administrating, but also developing servers as well and I feel the need to bring my skill sets to said server for every one to experience. I also feel, being a previous server owner of numerous servers, such as my own, would love to get back out there and bring my experiences to a network of people and staff members of all sorts.
*What skills can you bring to Mineslaughter?: I can bring numerous skills
• Management - Managing the server, and doing simple tasks to keep the server in good condition is one of the main things that I specialize in. Managing a server is one of the key things that should be essential when being a server administrator, especially if you have what you need to do so. (Commands really) I like to keep a good eye out for things that I think glitch, or if there is a bug in something that I cannot fix, I make sure to tell the owner right away. (This also implies staff management also)
• Development(Server-wise) If you have anything that needs to be configured, I can help with that as well, I am not just limited to administrating server. Well, that's not what I am only experienced in.

I don't have too many skillsets, or skill sets that I know I have but cannot think of at the time, I am sorry for keeping this section very short, I just can't think of things that I am good in except for those two things. If you ask me questions about things I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

However, I do reassure you that I have a lot of experience in administrating other servers.
*How long have you played Minecraft?: Oh boy, I got the cracked version of Minecraft back in 2010 I do believe, I then bought the game and been playing it since 2011. (The bought version)
*How much experience do you in Minecraft Servers?: 3 years to be exact. Back in 2011 I wanted to create my own server just for friends and that ran from 2011 to 2012. It wasn't very popular and it was whitelisted, but that was the start of my career in administrating servers.
Are you Up-To-Date with current Minecraft Plugins? Not with all of the Minecraft plugin, but some.
Do you have Website Development/Design Experience?: I have experience in website development but not enough to actually call my self a website developer. I haven't coded very fancy sites.
Do you have Graphics Design Experience?: No, I have no experience in designing graphics for the benefits of others, I do apologize.
Have you contacted me on skype prior to applying?: Well, if you consider contacting you after
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome