♛MLMC♛ play.mcmedievallords.com -1.8-Towny

FadedCloud's Avatar FadedCloud1/27/15 9:24 pm
1 emeralds 504 6
2/19/2015 11:46 pm
FadedCloud's Avatar FadedCloud
I am not the owner of this server however I'd like to help advertise to get us some more players. This is one of the oldest original Towny servers at over 3 years old and I promise you we have one the best player/staff communities you will find on any server.

Come join us!

- Daily events.
- Towns/Nations
- Very fair staff system
- Voting rewards
- mcmmo (does not affect pvp)
- Quests
- Magic
- Global Pvp (all towns have pvp enabled. raid your enemies!)
- Player shops

IP: play.mcmedievallords.com
FadedCloud
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2015 11:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Bloodrebel
Bloodthoorn, the Mayor of Ehrung, which was the largest town by population back before the staff thought that having worldwide PvP was a smart Idea. That about sums it up I think.
02/19/2015 11:46 pm
FadedCloud
I had a feeling it was you. Yes a lot of players got upset about that. I was very much for it at the time but even I and many other pvpers have come to the conclusion that it isnt all that great for the community. I believe the owners are also planning to remove it as well. either that or they are going to set it to only 1-3 days a week for forced pvp.
02/19/2015 10:03 pm
Bloodrebel
However I started my own server so why go to a server that had tanked when I can play on my own?
02/19/2015 10:38 pm
FadedCloud
nothing wrong with not liking a server. there were a few resets where i didnt even play because i didnt like it but its been improved this reset. so who were you on mlmc and what motivated you to stop liking the server?
02/19/2015 5:02 pm
Bloodrebel
As someone who had built a town of 200 people and had more influence than most nations on MLMC, and enjoyed my time on the server I personally do not recommend it anymore. If you have an issue believing that I was a member of the server ask some of the senior members on the server such as Umm and Neo.
02/19/2015 9:02 pm
FadedCloud
the server is currently in a very good place right now all its missing is players.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome