[Recruitment] MysticRunes MMORPG

MysticRunes's Avatar MysticRunes5/30/15 3:48 pm
6/11/2015 7:34 pm
Posh's Avatar Posh

If you want to take part in our development team, as a builder, coder or something similar, you can apply here using the format shown below.
We don't require a minimum age but we do require you to be self-responsible and also be able to work on your own without getting instructions after you finished a task. Furthermore we want you to be capable of working with a team and to talk with your team about your ideas, tasks and things you've done.
Understanding and hopefully speaking the english or german language is also a part of our requirements. However we don't require you to speak it perfect, as our current team also has no native english member.

Either apply here or on the forums: *Click*

Homepage: *Click*
Youtube: *Click*
Facebook: *Click*

Application format:
Click to reveal
IGN:

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic?

Why do you want to join us? [We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.]

Experience: [Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.]

Previous work*: [(Builder): Planet Minecraft projects, youtube videos which can be tracked back to you (proven they are your builds), or pictures where you can prove they are your builds. (Coder): Any coding work where you can prove that it is yours. (Anything other): Any previous work created by you. The rule "the more the better" always applies.]

Timezone:

When are you online the most:

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?:

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?*

Anything else you want to add?

*Applicatants for the position of a mod or similar don't need to answer those questions.
MysticRunes
Level 42 : Master Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2015 7:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Posh
IGN: My in-game username is "Poshie".

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic? Yes, I have all.

Why do you want to join us? [We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.]
Honestly, looking through the recruitment forums I didn't see any recruiters with any ideas that popped. But what initially got my attention for this team was the custom thread made. It drew me in to read more. After going through, the map and idea already seems unique. This team seems to appear to have the dedication and ambition I am willing to provide.

Experience: [Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.]
I've been involved with server development for what I would estimate to be four or more years. I've worked with almost all types of genres, Faction Raid, Survival, Minigames, Roleplay, and Hubs. But overall, my favorite would have to be Roleplay and MMO servers. A strong passion of mine is writing and acting, and roleplay allows me to apply both, whether it be roleplaying with other players in the community who share the same desire, or creating worlds, quests, and stories through my imagination. Aside from that, I have an excessive amount of experience with plugin work, server administration, event organization, player mediation, and staff recruitment.
- Plugin Work: This can apply to configuration, easy adaptability, and expert experience with essential server plugins. (i.e. World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, PermissionsEx, Multiverse, etc.)
- Server Administration: This can apply to staff recruitment, advertising, financial skill, and server pull factoring(things that can attract players to the community such as events or unique ideas).
- Player Mediation: The ability to calmly and effectively communicate with players to resolve problems or issues in the community.

Previous work*: [(Builder): Planet Minecraft projects, youtube videos which can be tracked back to you (proven they are your builds), or pictures where you can prove they are your builds. (Coder): Any coding work where you can prove that it is yours. (Anything other): Any previous work created by you. The rule "the more the better" always applies.]
Referring to this question:
Click to reveal
Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?*
My written work with other teams would apply to that. I do not currently have any pieces of lore or writing available for me to show, but I am open to taking some sort of writing test when contacted.

Timezone:
Pacific Time Zone (California, USA)

When are you online the most:
Since it is currently summer break, I will be available most days of the week and most hours. But because it is break, my schedule will most likely be random. (i.e. sudden trips, vacations, visitors) I will make sure to notify you if such might happen.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?:
I can provide an estimated 50+ hours.

Of course. Whatever it is that I write would be written specifically for this project. I'd have no other use for it.

Anything else you want to add?
None, except that I hope my ambition and dedication might appeal to your team, and thank you for the consideration.
06/11/2015 2:33 pm
MysticRunes
Bump
06/05/2015 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mangelf_
ADMIN APPLICATION
IGN: Mangelf

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic? I have skype yes!

Why do you want to join us?[We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.] I am looking for a good MMO RPG server for the past couple of weeks. Neither of them were so dedicated and professional as yours so I decided I gave it a try. I can see a lot of potential on your ideas and I would love to help out! This server seems great and it will definitely work out without any doubt. I wish you the best of luck even if I am not accepted

Experience:[Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.] I was an head moderator in a server called starcraft,CO-owner on a server called RaidNetwork - Project Aurora Admin on 2 servers, Rare Network and also PVPaiden. I have been helper in 4 servers that unfortunately have closed over the past years.

Timezone: GMT +3

When are you online the most: The most hours I can be online are about 12 hours..I am not really sure.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?: If I am accepted I will be on the server and work for about 5 hours a day and when summer break begins for 7+

Anything else you want to add? Just that I am a girl, 14 years old and I love helping people. I am very honest and I like to have jokes here and there, but I can be strict to guidelines, so I will not let a lot of things slip (unless it is a really small thing).

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my application
06/05/2015 12:31 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Hcoff5250
Are you guys looking for someone with good knowledge to manage or develop a website or teamspeak?
06/06/2015 10:01 am
MysticRunes
Depends on how good you are. Just go ahead and post a application or give me an example of your work.

@Others
I send you a pm.
06/05/2015 12:29 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
PkedarDaBawss
IGN:pkedar

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic?:Yes

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because I believe there are not enough big RPG servers these days. I want to help you guys expand your server and bring back RPG into Minecraft. I also like how you don't have a minimum age requirement because I believe a 11 year old can be as mature as an 15-16 year old would be. I also believe I could make your server's players. have a more liveliness experience

Experience: I have a very good experience with staff. One server was a Hub server. I started out as an Moderator which I got promoted into an Admin. After, I got promoted to an HeadAdmin. The server's gamemodes were PVE(Player v.s. Everything), Factions,Mini-Games,SkyBlock,and Prison, That server was open for 7-8 months. I have also been an Builder and Moderator on an RPG server. That server was up for 1-2 months. I am a Helper on a another server. It has been open for 7 months, but I joined a few days ago.

Timezone:U.S. ET(Eastern)

When are you online the most: I am online the most from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?: I could work as many hours as you would need me to. (Nothing ridiculous though)
\

Anything else you want to add? I would love to be a part of your staff team.
06/05/2015 12:21 pm
MysticRunes
Bump...
06/04/2015 9:27 am
MysticRunes
Bump ^^
06/03/2015 10:37 am
MysticRunes
Bump.
06/01/2015 1:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Meeper434
Lore writer app:

IGN: Meeper434

other projects: I can Skype what I have so far the the other details!

Skype for full App
06/01/2015 2:30 pm
MysticRunes
Request send.
06/01/2015 10:45 am
MysticRunes
BoomBarraBoom309IGN: BigBadWilk

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join us? [We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.] The reason why i would like to join is that i am a hard ...

Private message send!
05/31/2015 11:41 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
TheUnseenYeti
IGN: BigBadWilk

Do you have TS3/Skype/a working mic? Yes

Why do you want to join us? [We want to know why you are choosing us over other options. At least 3 sentences.] The reason why i would like to join is that i am a hard working builder that doesnt give up. I will keep working until i get the job done. I also want to join this because i have always been an mmporg fan and would love to be apart of one and be able to build in a sense that others feel the amount of excitement and reality mmporg brings to a player.

Experience: [Give us an idea of your previous experience. At least 3 sentences.] My previous experience in building is that i have been working on in singleplayer. I also have been on servers to help build their spawns then i would usually be told not to build then i stop and hope onto another. I havent been enrolled in any servers so far besides Amongs Geeks which is a network that will be released soon. Though id like to join an mmporg server.

Previous work*: [(Builder): Planet Minecraft projects, youtube videos which can be tracked back to you (proven they are your builds), or pictures where you can prove they are your builds. (Coder): Any coding work where you can prove that it is yours. (Anything other): Any previous work created by you. The rule "the more the better" always applies.] I dont post my work on pmc for several reasons. The primary one is that i dont want people looking at my work taking it then saying it was their own. I do have photos that i can send you but only you not on pmc.

Timezone: Boston Time Zone

When are you online the most: i am online the most during weekend and in the afternoon of week days.

How many hours a week will you be able to work with/for us?: 2-3

Do you agree that anything you build/create/code for our server belongs to our server alone, and that by giving it to us you are giving its ownership to us?* yes i do agree to those standards

Anything else you want to add? Hopefully you put my application into reasoning.
05/31/2015 11:30 am
MysticRunes
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome