Nationsglory * Rule a Nation * Civilizations * KitPvP * RP

DonTheMohn's Avatar DonTheMohn9/23/14 8:06 am
1 emeralds 786 9
9/26/2014 7:16 pm
cbrton's Avatar cbrton

About Nationsglory
Modern, Roleplay, Economy, United Nations, Guns, Much More.
These are some words that best describe Nationsglory, A server that brings you more than just blocks and regular items. It expands your knowledge of the game with the addition of guns, missiles, technology, modern, real foods.

One of the most successful servers in Europe, with over 500 players a day, ( Divided up into 6 servers) has just opened an english speaking branch. Nationsglory is a server that is truly unlike any other. On Nationsglory, you have the option to make a country, join one, or live in the wilderness. Once you join you will be on a plane over the Mediterranean, you will use you parachute and ripcord to jump out of the plane and onto land. You should then ask to join a country. Nations on this server interact differently than regular factions servers. On Nationsglory, your nation will need to think economically, and diplomatically. You will need to learn how to deal with situations in which to avoid war, because Nationsglory, puts missiles, guns, and other armor and weapons into the game, This can get messy . Weekly, over teamspeak a United Nations meeting is held, where all diplomats from every country get together and talk about world topics, such as wars, trading, and other topics like rule changes ect...

Nationsglory adds over 30 of the most popular mods in minecraft to the game. Since it is very hard to install all o these mods, we decided to make a launcher available for download, already pre-packadged with all of these mods. The link is below.

To create a country, you will have to apply on the forums, a link to the forums can be found in the next spoiler tab...

Our player numbers have not gone up in the way we would've liked them too, so in order for this server to be fun, we'll need lots of players. If you join, and you like it, bring your friends, start a country together. We (Staff) will make your experience as fun as possible.

We need fun, reliable, mature people who can hold themselves together after a war, or harsh UN meeting. (They do get rowdy sometimes if the global situation is bad).

We only have about 5-10 average players, and the European owner has told the staff that if we do not get players, the english server might be shut down! Please help us save this wonderful server!

Connection Info and Tutorial

Also, the launcher connects all of the Nationsglory servers. So if you feel like playing Nationsglory in OuterSpace, head over to the "NationsGalaxy" Button, if you feel like playing on a french server go to "Nationsglory Blue" or "Nationsglory Green".

The launcher is easy to download and starts up like regular minecraft.
Simply click one of these links:

Then you will need to simply sign in like regular mine craft, and hit "Play" After a second or two of downloading, you will see a home-screen like this:

Click to reveal

After that you will need to click on the English server's button. The Launcher is mainly for the French, so the other buttons are for french Nationsglory servers. But join and maybe when we get enough players we can have our own launcher!

We are adding NPC's available for countries to purchase. We will make three different NPC classes available. "Citizen" A more docile, moderate NPC, with a skin chosen by the country purchasing it. "Guard" A NPC programmed to kill enemy countries (Will be dressed in Military Uniforms). and "Special" These NPC's will be able to send mail, deposit money into your countries' bank, and do other things.

Server Pictues

Click to reveal

Player Made country of Ireland

Player about to take out an NPC Terrorist group

Server Map; re-creation of the world; 1:14500

Server adds Harvestcraft and other mods to enhance the server roleplay

Player about to launch a Nuclear Cluster Missile while being guarded by two NPC soldiers

We are in need of a player base, please join and tell everyone you can about our server! We need to extend our player base into the United States and United Kingdom (That includes Scotland ^-^)

Comment on this topic with your minecraft username and whether or not you are going to or have downloaded the launcher and be entered into a drawing for 10k cash, 3 Mp5's, and an Enderdragon Bike!!!
Thanks for reading guys, Hope to see you on!

Don't Forget To watch our trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vVFJlSJCcA
DonTheMohn
Level 1 : New Miner