Need a Builder!!!

iLeader's Avatar iLeader7/29/15 2:36 am
1 emeralds 171 6
7/29/2015 6:00 am
Phradion's Avatar Phradion
Hello This is iLeader me and my friend DerpGaming Are looking for some good builders. Some one who can potentially help us build a Factions Hub. Post below some builds any maybe you can get a builder rank or Mod etc. Thanks
iLeader
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/29/2015 6:00 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
Phradion
My build team Prestige Builds would be willing to build for your server.
My skype: fuzoimc
07/29/2015 3:09 am
ItsZac
( I can build aswell. My Builds - http://imgur.com/a/mt5B9)

In Game Name - ItsZacYT
- First Name (NO LAST NAMES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY): Zac
- Can you fluently speak English? Yes/No: Yes. very good english
- Other languages fluently spoken (If any): German a bit and Maltese
- Time Zone: GMT (+1.00)
- How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3years
- Have you ever been staff on other servers before (do not mention other server names)?: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on MythMC, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on HyperCraft , a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
- Why you want to be staff? - I would like to join the team because I think I would be a great asset to the staff department. I'm polite, funny, smart and I don't get angry quickly. I find myself mature, but this is also a thing you must decide. If necessary I can build stuff, since I have a lot of experience with that. I've helped a lot of players in the years I've played Minecraft so I know how to handle a lot of situations. I find it most important that a staff member has experience as staff (duh), which I do. I've been admin and mod (if I can recall properly. it's been a while) on around 10-15 servers. Of course, I cannot prove such things, but hey, that's what trust is for I guess. I've seen the staff online and found them very nice, and I think I would fit in perfectly. I like to help people, get's me all warm and fuzzy inside. I know a lot about the plugins so I could answer a lot questions. Overall I think I would be a great help in staff, with making decisions and helping players, and as a great friend.
- Have you ever been banned from a server? - No
- What is your maturity level on a scale of one to ten? - 9/10 ( I like to say jokes with other people but otherwise very mature
- How well do you think you can handle a staff position?: I can handle a staff position very well because I love helping people.
- How will you and/or have you shown your dedication and commitment to this server? - I have. The ideas look really good and really nice and can't wait until more people join this amazing looking server.
- Why should YOU get staff compared to the other people here. - I am head admin on a server called blue6768Craft (named after the owner), which I also found during 1.4. It was a small towny/survival server, with a mob arena and PvP arena. The owner came on lots, and seeing me on, helping people, he asked to interview me in a skype chat. He was impressed by my answers to his questions, and appointed me moderator. I rose through the ranks quickly, proving to be a favorite of the players. I rose from Smod to Admin to Tech Admin to Head Admin. By this time, the server sometimes had 50 people on at once, and was steadily getting more and more popular. It would have grown quite large, but then came the delightful Team Lixo, who dismembered the server. Now in Hamachi, we are working on a huge new spawn and custom plugin, though the owner is less keen than before, and we are barely up anymore.

As well as this, I'm currently a moderator on mc-war, hence my pink name. These positions of authority show, in my eyes, that I'm a trustworthy figure, with experience.

I like to think that on all the servers that I have been staff on, I have improved the average player's experience by keeping advertisers, hackers and the like in check. When I go on party, there is an abundance of these, and I believe I can do as I have done before, and make the server truly enjoyable to play on, as it should be. If you appoint me moderator on minecraft party, I will "keep it clean" to the best of my ability.

Thanks for reading my Application
07/29/2015 3:12 am
iLeader
Cool whats your skype??
07/29/2015 3:32 am
ItsZac
xxzacmicxx
07/29/2015 2:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_