Need Builders Admins And Mods

D3thPhantom's Avatar D3thPhantom4/21/14 8:01 am
4/22/2014 12:47 pm
D3thPhantom's Avatar D3thPhantom
am looking for builders who are good at building maps for survival games kit pvp and o other gamesand ia am looking for about 2 admins and 3 mods put applications below good luck

what i want in application

Ign:
Why i Should Pick you:
Extra Info:

The server ip is d3thnetwork.no-ip.org
D3thPhantom
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2014 12:47 pm
D3thPhantom
ashely P18 Come on the server ehen its on and we will discuss
04/22/2014 12:13 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
AshleyP18
Ign:AshleyP18
Past experiences: I have been Helper on 3 servers, A Moderator on 1 and An Admin on my friends server (Sadly 3 of these have been shut down as simply, There wasn't enough activity). In my opinion I have Good Experience.
Why i Should Pick you: You should pick me as I am very active, I am helpful, I have a good knowledge of plug ins and how they work. Also I am very trustworthy and reliable. I am mature but know how to have a laugh and make friends!
Extra Info: Hmmmm Extra info, I live in the UK so I will be on at times when others may not, I will be honest, I am in school weekdays but will be very active. In case you didn't know the time-zone here is GMT, The rank I would like to apply for is an Admin or Mod, However I would Prefer a moderator
04/22/2014 11:42 am
D3thPhantom
what time zone awsome1066 are u in
04/21/2014 5:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
awsome1066
Thanks , server's not up atm
04/21/2014 11:07 am
D3thPhantom
Awsome1066 you have been accepted join whenever the server is up
04/21/2014 10:41 am
D3thPhantom
awsome 1066 come on the server and me the coowner and you will disscuss
04/21/2014 10:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
awsome1066
Ign:awsome1066
Past experiences: I have owned my own server before which got rather popular with around $200 income every month. I was also an Admin on 4 servers. One was a prison server, the second and third ones were just a usual PvP Faction server. The last one was a Hub server which I stopped working for because the Owner changed the whole server idea completely. The prison server gave me a chance to learn to enforce the rules, and the faction servers were harder ones to control because people had more freedom. The hub server was extremely difficult because you constantly had people asking questions and needing help, but by the end I had learnt a lot so I went on and made my own server.
Why i Should Pick you: I have a high set of knowledge to bring to the table. I can also handle hackers and cheaters before it gets out of hand. I am very able to handle plugins and I have an easy personality so people have a lot of fun when playing with me. Also, I have played Minecraft since Alpha, so I'm quite knowledgable
Extra Info: Probably doesn't matter, but I'm a girl
04/21/2014 9:40 am
D3thPhantom
and other stuff
04/21/2014 9:40 am
D3thPhantom
Uk Molo You Have Been Accepted feel free to join and help with Building
04/21/2014 9:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GummyDaBeast
yolo sweggg
04/21/2014 9:05 am
GummyDaBeast
yolo sweggg
04/21/2014 9:03 am
UkMolo
Ign:BamboFambo
Past experiences: Co-Owner Developer Builder Admin.
Why i Should Pick you: You should pick me because i am an experienced player with many things such as plugins and building. I am good with some plugins that you may have problems with. I am a decent builder but not the best, You should pick me because I am a trustworthy person that is willing to help. I am good with worldedit , groupmanager , essentials , worldguard , multiverse ect.
Extra Info:
The rank I am applying for Is Admin
I am in Australia so my time may be different to yours.

Thanks For reading
-UkMolo or BamboFambo
04/21/2014 9:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
Ign: joelchan00
Past experiences: I have past experiences in being an admin and mod in 5 different servers and have enjoyed it thoroughly and want to help out in your server too (the 5 servers have been shut down already so i will have time for this server)
Why i Should Pick you:Like i said, I have past experiences on it and also, I can play for quite long hours so i can help many people.
Extra Info: I would like to apply for admin/moderator
04/21/2014 8:47 am
D3thPhantom
right now Tad02 the aerver is down for maintanacnce but are you good at building
04/21/2014 8:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tad02
Ign:Tad02

Past experiences:i have been a staff member on over 21 servers so experience is not a problem.

Why i Should Pick you:You should pick me because I am a great role-model for other staff members and normal members would do the job right and proper.I am also very friendly and serious aswell.

Extra Info:My timezone is GMT(Dublin) so I can be one when you guys aren't and help the others that are in the European time-zones.I am also applying for the admin rank
04/21/2014 8:16 am
D3thPhantom
what position do you want
04/21/2014 8:14 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
DKraft
ign: SkyBlueHero
Past experiences: A owner and a head-builder + helper
why Should i pick you: because i am expert in handling server and i am polite and i always do what the players wanted and i am a good builder.
Extra info: Real name- Steven Skype: krafter.boy

I like playing multi player game.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome