Need Custom Skin (I'm Terrible At This Sort of Thing)

welsknight's Avatar welsknight10/25/14 4:14 pm
1 emeralds 309 4
10/26/2014 3:23 pm
welsknight's Avatar welsknight
Hey guys! So, I have a Youtube channel (link in my sig if you care) and I've been putting out lots of Minecraft videos as of late. Unfortunately, my current skin is... well, pretty terrible, and I have very little talent in that particular realm of design. To further complicate things, I don't really have an exact idea of what I want either, and for that, I'm sorry. So, I'm wondering if anyone would be kind/generous enough to create a custom (Steve 1.8) skin for me!

Here's what I DO definitely want:

1) Has to stand out, be memorable, and be unique
2) Has to incorporate a "W" in some way
3) Has to be appropriate for all ages

Here's a couple things that popped into my head, but these are just ideas and you certainly don't have to follow them:

-Wearing a sword or a pickaxe on the back?
-Looks kinda like me (white, with short brown military-style haircut)?

That's about it (see, I told you I'm terrible at this). Let your imagination run wild! If anyone is up to the challenge, your skin will become my permanent skin and will be featured in all of my Minecraft videos from then onwards. Thanks in advance!
welsknight
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2014 4:28 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
_Jude__
I shall accept your request.
Edit: Found out that W's cannot be made well in minecraft.
Done! I will message you the link to the skin.
Note: Not the best skin I've made, but I added some 1.8 features.
Machete on the back in 1.8 feature and also optional DBZ scouter that can be changed in settings. Using settings to remove the Machete will reveal a W.
10/26/2014 12:47 am
welsknight
Thanks! I appreciate it.

However (not to sound ungrateful), after playing with it for a while, I don't really care for certain aspects of it. Specifically, the white hair (I may be halfway to 50, but I'm not gray yet), and the futuristic eyepiece. I'm kind of envisioning something more... realistic, and maybe medieval. Something that fits with vanilla Minecraft themes a bit more. A little more color would be nice as well, and if the W could be moved to somewhere were it isn't covered up, that would be awesome.

If you're too busy to rework it, I totally understand, and I definitely appreciate the work you've already put in. I know it's difficult when I'm not entirely sure what I want.
10/26/2014 10:37 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Skinner
_Jude__
Well, you can go into the skin customization settings in-game to remove the Machete and eyepiece. I saw that you wanted "White military style hair" so I did what I could, and I wasn't too sure what else to do, as there wasn't much to tell me what should be on the skin. Sorry that it's not good
10/26/2014 3:23 pm
welsknight
Oops on the hair. That could've been clarified better, the white was referring to my skin color/race. >_<
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome