NEED A DEVELOPER ASAP!! OPPRISON SERVER! (FREE) (32GB)

Netraxle's Avatar Netraxle4/26/15 9:59 am
4/26/2015 12:07 pm
illdeletethis's Avatar illdeletethis
Hello i am the owner of upcoming OPPrison server i am currently looking for a good developer thats hardworking and most importantly free. I will pay them sometimes if its a hard job and i think they deserve to get paid. I need a dedicated developer who does not quit and give up. If you are interested please contact me on my skype. (32GB)

Netraxle
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/26/2015 12:07 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
as someone who loves racing i"d suggest boat races

but for the large amounts of players that want something survival based but not the same all the time i have an idea that is similar to skyblock/survival islands maps but with some changes, i"d call it "homestead" because it is based on homesteading:
you start with a superflat ocean world, and each player can spawn in his (random) biome island at a set distance from already claimed chunkpieces. each starter island has a tree and some grass and dirt so it is possible to build further, but beyond that they differ to encourage trade relationships
players claim not entire chunks ("ad column", owning their land from the center of the earth into space, or in minecraft case bedrock to sky) but just chunkpieces (the 16 block high cubic parts of chunks), that way you can tunnel under or bridge over the land of someone blocking your way if that person doesn"t use the space
claiming of a chunkpiece is done by building, not command, if you build a solid structure from one chunkpiece you own to another (solid block in owned chunkpiece touches solid block in new chunkpiece), and you lose the chunkpiece by removing the connection. no limit on how much you claim, so you can expand to where you desire, are not limited to a box around your spawn
04/26/2015 11:05 am
Netraxle
illdeletethis what do you suggest you we do it on?
04/26/2015 10:44 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
so you have a server with lots of ram and hopefully the processing power and bandwidth to go along with it
why waste it on another op prison server?
04/26/2015 10:34 am
Netraxle
I have just bought the server (32g) STILL looking for Developers and builders willing to pay!
04/26/2015 10:31 am
Netraxle
Please no fighting down the here. I said add me on skype if you are interested. I did not launch the server yet........ (NOW LOOKING FOR BUILDERS AND DEVELOPERS!)
04/26/2015 10:07 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ComedyCode
There. Is. Not. Even. An. IP. Address.
04/26/2015 10:13 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Maeghs
Very unneccessary comment. The poster of the page never even said the server was up yet, and considering they're looking for a developer I'd say that even it there is a server they're not ready to launch it yet.
04/26/2015 10:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ComedyCode
It's necessary enough to be posted. It's nessacary due to the fact he said he "owns" a Minecraft server, which he generally should have a server or a community, of which he should include.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome