-----NEED DEVS AND BUILDERS-----

Minion_Does_MC's Avatar Minion_Does_MC6/30/15 11:39 am
1 emeralds 101 2
6/30/2015 2:43 pm
JayJayJay176's Avatar JayJayJay176
Hello! I am currently look for devs and builders for my server, God's Crafters.

God's Crafters is a faction server currently in Beta. Me and my Co-Owner, SouthernLily, decided that we needed custom plugins and spawns, but we do not have great skills at either of them and we are in need of devs and builders.

To apply for dev, use this form:

Dev App:
IGN:
Have you been or are you a dev on a server?:
Link or links (pictures or download) to a plugin that you have made:

To apply for builder, use this form:

Builder App:
IGN:
Have you been or are you a builder on a server?:
Link(s) of pictures of a build that you have made:

You will be contacted on Skype if you have been accepted

Good luck!
Minion_Does_MC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2015 2:43 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
JayJayJay176
Dev App:

IGN: JayJayJay175

Have you been or are you a dev on a server?: Yeah. 3 times. Once on a server named BladeMC (I still have domain blademc.net, if you want that.) This was a BungeeCord server so I can set that up too if it becomes a Bungee server. I have worked with Bukkit, Spigot, Bungee, and some Forge. I have had my own server in which I ran by myself that I took down because I got bored on it and although other people played, I didn't. And the other was FlameMC, it was just in beta when the owner took it down and restarted to BladeMC.

Link or links (pictures or download) to a plugin that you have made: I don't make plugins, I haven't ever come across something that I couldn't fix using other plugins. Wasn't ever needed. Everything came out customized too without "Made By crap" I do have a couple unique ones that are either payed or made by someone else on an old server that went down. I also still have the animated .gif banner professionally made and I also have a server icon I can set up. (Ex: Forced Texture Packs, requests to add texture pack, if denied you're kicked and told how to enable it https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/forc ... pack.6097/)
06/30/2015 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
puyuy3
Dev App:
IGN:ChaosCastillo
Have you been or are you a dev on a server?:Yes many times I used to have my own server well about 7 servers and. Avery one lasted about several months my last 2 servers lasted about a year or year and a half a year I have a lot experience as a dev and owner because most of the time I spent on my servers was coding and adding plugins to make it better for all my players that is my number one priority on servers getting people on and making them have fun and plus we can't forget donations.I think I would make. Pretty good dev cause all the server I have made were all factions so I have a pretty high expirience in factions ik many plugins we need and stuff that will help us a lot for getting people and donations.I can also build pretty well when it come to decorating.
Link or links (pictures or download) to a plugin that you have made:I have made no plugins.

Thx for your time and bye
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome