Need help with plugins/permissions on an eco-based server!

Honor_San's Avatar Honor_San8/29/14 10:15 pm
1 emeralds 165 4
8/29/2014 10:34 pm
Katefhk's Avatar Katefhk
Hey guys, I need help with my economy based server, i.e. setting up /rankup things and such. I use MCProHosting and need someone who can do perms and set up plugins to my liking. If you are interested please add me on Skype: iceyrocks. If you do not have Skype please comment below and I will see if we can arrange something. Thanks in advance.
Honor_San
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/29/2014 10:34 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Katefhk
I have a lot of experience with plugins ect, and also I'm Co-Owner on Vinesurvival.mcph.co and I did most of the permissions and stuff on that server. I can help you with whatever you need, but unfortunately I don't have Skype . I'm good with Essentials, Worldedit, Worldguard, and Coreprotect. I'd love to help out. I can also figure stuff out because I'm not dumb, so if I see a new plugin I'm not going to be like "wait wut hao do I use dis stoof" I'll be more like "Okay let me quickly search up commands and permissions for this plugin. It'll only be a second."
Again, I'd love to help and I wish you the best!
08/29/2014 10:33 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
prince_planet_2
Hi Mate. I am super experienced with plugins and configs, and that is pretty much my speciality. Please message me the IP on here, and I can come and check it out.

Only problem...you should really only have 1 plugin manager because it will make things hard. Who do you pick over me or fluttershy_xx
08/29/2014 10:20 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Honor_San
Add me on Skype: iceyrocks The server isn't open yet so I don't wanna put it on a open forum
08/29/2014 10:16 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
HalseyNF
I can help. Im experienced with plugin config/managing
IP?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome