I need help with my server!

ifiwasmatrix's Avatar ifiwasmatrix7/29/14 8:12 pm
1 emeralds 129 4
7/29/2014 8:27 pm
ifiwasmatrix's Avatar ifiwasmatrix
Hello, my name is Robert, I have professionally started multiple Minecraft servers in the past, but eventually, they have all failed. I know how to make my own permissions and I know how to add plugins, configure them and make the server look like its going to go somewhere, but, to quote what I've said earlier, "eventually, they have all failed." I have never figured out why they always fail. Keep in mind that I don't want to pay money to advertise my server, as I am working overtime with a very small paycheck and most of my money goes towards trying to keep the servers up. I also don't want to give people OP to make money for the server. If anyone wants to help me by doing any of the following:
1. Helping get donations for my server
2. Donate to the server yourself
3. Help add and configure plugins
4. Advertise (I will not pay you but I will give you an in-game rank)
If you want to help me with any of these things you can contact me through Skype or E-mail;
E-mail: robertstan62@gmail.com
Thank you.
Click to reveal
I don't want any assholes to friend me and troll me, nor trolling me on the comment section. This is for people that would like to help me. Thanks
ifiwasmatrix
Level 7 : Apprentice Network