Meet the staff [play.calcraft.co] {Closed}

CalCraft's Avatar CalCraft8/3/15 1:58 pm
8/9/2015 5:03 pm
CalCraft's Avatar CalCraft
CalCraft Official Server
http://goo.gl/forms/HOZlucrvNA
play.calcraft.co

Rules state that every staff member must have been on the server before so don't be sad if you are denied.
Hey, Just to keep this short and snappy we are looking for Staff on a week old server which already has a large community. The qualities we are looking for are:

Smart
Funny
Intelligent
Loyal
Thick-Skinned
Kind
Persistent

Staff required:

Helpers= High
Builders=High
Moderators= High
Admins= High
PR= High
Designers= High
Web Tech= Low

We hope to see you soon

Peace Out
Callum-Kingcal
Owner/MD
CalCraft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2015 5:03 pm
CalCraft
Calcraft is open for anyone to join, bring along the friends! New store opened: shop.calcraft.co
08/08/2015 10:27 am
CalCraft
We are open once again for applications!
08/07/2015 4:52 pm
CalCraft
I would like to thank everyone who has applied today we have had a fantastic day and we hope to have another one tomorrow
08/07/2015 12:10 pm
CalCraft
[yt]I5exsScaHWo[/yt]
08/07/2015 10:42 am
Smartie1o14
Admin/Mod
Name | Santana
IGN | Smartie1o14
Age | 19 Female
Experience | I have little experience, I was a mod/admin in a server back in october, what happen is that they lost courage in the server and completely shut it down, and I was left without any friends or anyone to play with, so I then lost courage to play a game with no one to play with. When it comes to commands I will need a full list as I can't always remember everything that is in place. I am a very good leader, in school I took all my leadership classes, and I ran programs in my life that I told people what to do, and I am going to be studying design and software for video games, in the year 2016/2017 (I was already accepted into the collage but I dropped out of high school and went back and will be getting my diploma in 2016). I just want to be able to help people and teach them how things work and how to be respectful. Thank you for taking the time and reading this.
Activity (1-10) | 8
Why should we pick you? | I think you should accept me because I am experience to a point, and I will devoting my time to the server to help take the weight off your back and make sure people feel welcomed and enjoy the time spent in the game, I will also not tolerate someone disrespecting staff/members in anyway, and I will NOT stand hacking or ddosing.
H ow will you benefit the server? | I will benefit by learning commands, learning more in my experience and hopefully being able to run my own server one day, i will benefit by meeting new people and having long time friends. In general this will help me learn all I can about responsibilities of an active server, and I can handle all the stress.
Other | I don't have a lot of experience with building as I have only had the game for 5 months and recently started actively playing, but I can a-sure you I am good with responsibility of others, and members, I am amazing communicator and I am good at problem solving, I am active anywhere between 1-12 hours through out the week and can again a-sure you, you will be able to get a hold of me at any moment of time, as skype is connected to my phone and I am usually always on the computer. I really hope you accept me as an admin because this will give me the opp to become a better builder and learner, and grow with the server, thanks again for taking the time to read this. Sorry for the longness.

- Smartie <3
08/07/2015 10:57 am
CalCraft
Hi, Smartie would it be possible to submit this in the form just so it's fair on the other applicants, great application by the way

Many thanks
Kingcal
08/04/2015 11:40 am
CalCraft
You will have received a notification in your E-mails from CalCraft Management, be sure to check it
08/03/2015 6:18 pm
CalCraft
Yes, I have seen that thank you for applying we will let you know soon!
08/03/2015 6:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
TehCaptainCake
dude
i have already done that
08/03/2015 5:53 pm
CalCraft
Okay, you have to go to the link at the top of the page, sorry
08/03/2015 5:24 pm
TehCaptainCake
im waiting answer
08/03/2015 5:18 pm
TehCaptainCake
I want be Builder
IGN: TehCaptainCake
08/07/2015 10:34 am
CalCraft
I suggest you remove this information from this post to stop it getting into the wrong hands
08/03/2015 5:12 pm
CalCraft
Please can you read the rules before applying otherwise you will be instantly denied by our lovely Head Admin
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome