** NEED A JOB!! Builder for hire!!!***

Creepercicker's Avatar Creepercicker4/1/15 5:37 pm
4/7/2015 3:28 pm
Airwolf's Avatar Airwolf
Hey all, im good at building spawns and anything else you need. i mainly build fantasy elfs/medival style buildings. replay back to me with your server ip and what you want built. i can come take a look a what you have and what you need done. please dont waste my time, im a busy man and doing this cuz i enjoy building.

http://tinytauren.imgur.com/all/

follow the link for a few of my builds. not much there. just started adding to it. its just to get an idea
Creepercicker
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/07/2015 3:28 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Taco
Airwolf
Can I have you do a build for me that isn't on a server, but would be used for recording purposes?
04/04/2015 4:05 am
Creepercicker
bump

still looking
04/03/2015 2:34 pm
Creepercicker
[/quote]Don't want to sound rude but umm... I saw like every one of those builds on youtube building tutorials.. Are you sure those are 100% your designs? Pics are nice but maybe make an time lapse of building some of your builds?[/quote]

I feel a little insulted. yes those are all mine, original buildings.
04/03/2015 4:30 am
Creepercicker
Sure id love to come take a look. thanks for the update once again, i changed the setting so now that link should be public
04/03/2015 5:59 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Neptune_Sage
Don't want to sound rude but umm... I saw like every one of those builds on youtube building tutorials.. Are you sure those are 100% your designs? Pics are nice but maybe make an time lapse of building some of your builds?
04/04/2015 4:23 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
Post the link, and if anyone need any builds I can also assist them, my proof is on my profile :3
04/02/2015 3:54 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cake
Candy
hey Creepercicker!

I would like you to redo my simple spawn i did to my server, so it looks better, And maybe do some buildings bigger!

Thanks for taking interest. Ip: 198.50.228.245

ps. Your images is not publicly available.
04/02/2015 2:02 am
Creepercicker
updated post. few smaples. alll i could find. just built myself a new pc
04/02/2015 1:06 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
Colorful
If you really want some serious servers to offer you help its best to get some portfolio ready. A lot of server accept applications through their websites/private emails for example MineHeroes.com (server I play a lot on) accepts applications through an email to keep it all private and spam free on forum. I would recommend you getting a protfolio of your best builds and then sending it to some seriously big servers , but here you will mostly get either advert servers or starting server or just server that go down in a few days of work .
04/02/2015 12:26 am
Creepercicker
Id love to take a look. btw it doesn't appear to be up
04/01/2015 11:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Architect
ScrillaVita
Hey man my server has lots of potential and I am interested in hiring a builder for my upcoming factions server by the name of Razercraft. If you wanna come check it out the ip is Razercraft.com
04/01/2015 5:52 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
AlcoRS11
hey! Can you build me a Epic Spawn for my server EXPLODINGFreedom?
IP: play.explodingfreedom.us.to:25594

Thanks for your help!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome