I need a lot of staff !!!

gduncan11's Avatar gduncan118/1/14 7:25 pm
1 emeralds 312 6
8/2/2014 12:57 am
KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming
Hello, I am the owner of EpicCraft. Its only been up a week. Please join this server and play. If you stay active and help other players or even staff you could get a rank. Currently the server needs :
1 Head moderator
2 helpers
I also need:
1 head builder
3 builders
Thanks. If you can help just come onto my server and ask me how to apply my ign is :gduncan11. And the servers ip is:86.11.179.106:25561
Thanks again hope to see you in game.
~gduncan11
gduncan11
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2014 12:57 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming

IGN Name:killerkraft28

Time Zone?
Central

What will you do if someone was hacking?

Well, first, if someone saw them Hacking, I would first ask, "Proof?" And if they do not have proof, I say, "Okay, Thank you for your time." And then go to which whom is the Hacker, Vanish, and Watch him. If the "Hacker" was not appearing to be using hacks, Then I ask the Hacker, "Were you Hacking?" and if he Replies, "No." I will simply ask for a couple people to join the conversation and then we'll chat. If it turns out he was Hacking, I would blame him for Lying, Breaking rules, etc etc, tell him that's a Temp ban/Permanent ban.

Do you have skype? if so whats your username

Yes. killerkraft29

Do you have experience at being staff. If so, where?

Yes.
The server was called PrestigeCraft

Do you cuss/spam
No.

Skills

Building, World editing, and other things. I can keep players under control if they are going Berzerk, or breaking the rule. I am 100% trustful with op, as of I have been one before and nothing abusive or Power-Hungry happened with OP on any of those servers and I am still op to the very day. So don't worry, you can trust me. But, you don't have to OP anyone, if you don't want to.

What are your favorite plugins :

Worldedit,HerobrineAI,ICU, but others are Admin Tools that I simply just enjoy to have around on the server for certain reasons.

Why do you want to be a Staff Member:

I Like to Help out Servers and people.I like to focus on making servers better.

Rate your building skills 1-10 :

about 6

Thank you for reading.
08/01/2014 9:16 pm
JordanThomas
What position are you applying for?:Builder

IGN:xirone122

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being a builder for 3 different servers by making custom faction and kit pvp maps. I can also make cities that a very good in very little time

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and late afternoons when working and I play for solid 3 hours when working

How will you benefit the server?: I can bring more "regulars" to the server. And I can do more than my position suggests. I am very handy with redstone and I can also fascinate players and encourage good behaviour

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas, statues and reward non grief era and hackers
08/01/2014 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Imello_
Name: Vincent
IGN: Imello_
TIme Zone: Pacific
Preferred Position: Admin (or what ever you deem appropriate for me)

What can you bring to our server:
I am a very well rounded person and I think I would make for a great addition to the staff of your server. I can help out in many different ways. I am a very creative and innovative person, I love to help people out and to learn new things. I think that you should treat everyone with a smile, but don't be afraid to be strict when someone is out of line and breaks the rules. When we have people being respectful of everyone on the server and keeping things fun creates a stronger community. I also have a lot of free time that I can dedicate to the server, since I attend a charter school that only requires me to go one day a week.

Experience:
I have been an admin for my friends server a while back, it was a small server but I set up most of the plugins. While I was working on my friends server I learned how to do mostly everything on my own and I even showed other mods/admin how to set up somethings. I understand what it means to be a admin or a moderator, we are here to enrich the players experience and make sure everything in the back round runs smoothly. We should also be people whom the community looks up to for help and not fear, we should be a part of the servers community and not just hold the title. I think that I have great experience with helping people out, I love to be able to assist people in any way I can.

What sets you apart from other people:
I am a well dedicated person, and I would love to be apart of a thriving server. I also think that everyone deserves to be treated equally and with respect. I absolutely love to help people out, I like to see the joy it brings to them. Am am also a good listener and a fast learner. If there is a problem I can take quick action and take control of the situation. I can also be able to offer more time to the server because of my unique schedule. I promise you that you won't regret having me on your staff, I will do my best to help out the server and the players every time I click join.

Any special skills:
I know how to set up and configure plugins with notepad++ and other programs. I also know how to use filezilla to manage the ftp files. I am currently learning how to use Photoshop and Illustrator, so in the future I can work on graphics. I am always learning how to do new things so I can keep expanding upon my spectrum of skills and knowledge.

08/01/2014 8:01 pm
TheLostFlamingSoul
I didn't say i was still using it...I don't/
08/01/2014 7:39 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter
istack0409
What position are you applying for?:Head admin

IGN:istack0409

Experience with being Staff?: Personally I have had a lot of experience being in staff for servers. I have put in effort to prevent accidents from occurring such as Griefing, Hacking, Misbehaviour, Cursing and plain odd people getting up to mischief. I have helped servers when being a part of staff as I am able to use my social skills in order to achieve a wider, happier community being brought together to play one of my favourite games.

How long can you stay on? and will you be active?: I try as much as possible to participate in working on servers; I mainly get in on weekends and afternoons of weekdays. It is currently holidays for me therefore I will be able to stay on longer hours than many people.

How will you benefit the server?: Like I said previously I am able to create a large community of regular players that try to come and play on servers I invite them to as much as possible. Most people I know and many I don't, although I am able to use my skills in order to create and interesting and creative description for the server that makes them want to play. In no way to I underestimate or overestimate how great a server is...
This is how I benefit servers and hope that I can do the same for you.

How could you improve the server?:
I can improve servers with the hard work and determination I put in to making a server even greater then its current state. I am especially good in architectural aspects of building and can put that to good use by expanding the servers land and making great spawns, pvp arenas, faction areas and much more.
08/01/2014 7:35 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ColossalMC
IGN: ColossalMC
Time Zone: GMT+0
What Times Are You Most Active: Weekends but I will be on everyday
Have You Been Banned From Other Servers: 1 because I was helping build and he didnt like what I made
Why Do You Want To Become A Part Of Staff: Because I have had previous experiance of being staff and I feel like I can help improve your server.
Previous Experiances Of Being Staff: Owner, Co-Owner x2, Admin x3, Mod x2, Builder x2
What Rank Are You Seeking For: Head - Admin
Why Should We Choose You: You should choose me because I know how to run a server because I have run my own server, I know how to enforce the rules and follow the rules, I am very helpful.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome