Need Mature Camera Men for a Minecraft Gameshow!

billybob9909's Avatar billybob99097/26/14 7:55 am
1 emeralds 289 3
7/26/2014 5:51 pm
TheBrooklynBombYT's Avatar TheBrooklynBombYT
I know this has been done before. But I know it can be done better!

I am wanting to make a Minecraft Big Brother series, based off the TV show broadcasted in countries around the globe, "Big Brother"

However, all I have come up with is an idea, and I need things to make it work.

This is the post for Cameramen/women only

What is Big Brother: Minecraft Edition?

Brief Summary
Big Brother: Minecraft Edition is a YouTube web series based off of the show "Big Brother" where 10 contestants go into the "Big Brother House" and just essentially live, sosialise, but also complete challenges that Big Brother gives them. Every 1 hour (2 episodes) 1 housemate is evicted from the house and is out. The person that is evicted is at first chosen by the people in the house, but as it gets more popular, it will be chosen by the viewers, like in the actual show.

Challenges
Every episode, the housemates are presented with a challenge, which can entail all sorts of things. If the challenges are completed successfully, the housemates are given a reward. If they fail the challenge, they instead get something unpleasant.

Diary Room
At random times, housemates will be called to the diary room and presented with an opportunity by Big Brother. If they chose to accept this opportunity, they can be rewarded, though these opportunities are generally not very nice. If they deny it, nothing bad will happen, and it will go unheard of.

If a housemate wishes to speak their opinion without others hearing, they can go to the diary room and talk to Big Brother privately, the housemates will not hear, however it will be shown in the video series after the competition is complete.

Why I need your help

I require the help of the Minecraft community for a variety of reasons:

1.) I have insufficient funds to do all of this myself
2.) I need crew (and contestants!)

Things I need

1.) Builders
I need people to help me build the Big Brother house, where the contestants will stay, and also build challenges throughout the series.

2.) Cameramen/women
I will obviously be a cameraman myself, I won't just administrate the whole thing! The cameramen need to have a screen recording software (WITHOUT A WATERMARK)

3.) Host
The host will introduce the housemates, as well as interview them when they are evicted.

4.) "Big Brother"
If there is no Big Brother, the host can do this job. Big Brother talks to people in the diary room, as well as announce important things to all the housemates.

5.) General Utility Crew
These people will do general tasks around the house if needed. (Think of them like the Noxcrew Gameshows helpbot, except you'll be invisible!)

Thank you all in advance!

If this all gets completed, we will be asking for contestants soon!

What I need in a cameraman

I need 2 more people (so we have 3, including me) to help record the show.
You need to have a recording software that does NOT have a watermark.

If you do not have a recording software but have a good computer, consider downloading Open Broadcasting Software (OBS)
https://obsproject.com/

We will be recording at 30FPS, so you need to have a good enough computer so that, whilst recording, you run smoothly at 30FPS in order to keep the video smooth (of course, if it drops to like 25, we'll be okay.)
billybob9909
Level 1 : New Explorer